The Uttar Pradesh government is coming up with the new ration card list for the year 2019-2020. Today in this article, we will share with you all the details about the Uttar Pradesh ration card that has been developed and implemented recently for the year 2019-2020. This article will provide you a step-by-step guide through which you can download the new ration card list of Uttar Pradesh state. Also, we will provide you a step-by-step guide through which you can search your name in the UP Ration Card List.
Ration Card For UP
A ration card is the most vital documents issued by the Indian government to its citizens. Ration cards can help the citizens to gain food items at a subsidized price. The subsidized price is a price that is less than the original price of a food item. There are many types of ration cards that are issued to the citizens. The ration card is mainly issued in lieu of the income of the household. For example, if your income is below the poverty line then you will be issued a pink ration card which will help you to gain the food items at a subsidized price. You can gain benefits from your ration card at a certain point in time.
Benefits Of Ration Card
Certain benefits of the new ration card are listed below:-
- The ration card is the most vital document used in the Indian country.
- The ration card is mainly used to get food items on subsidized prices.
- Subsidize price is a price that is lower than the actual price of a particular thing.
- The ration card can be used by poor people or people who are below the poverty line.
- There are three types of ration cards which are made mandatory by the Indian Government and under these cards, one of the cards is very important for people who are below the poverty line.
- It helps the people to gain food items at very low prices thus, lowering the financial burden on them.
Documents Required To Apply For The Ration Card
The documents which are listed below are required to apply for the Assam ration card:-
- Birth Certificate is important to confirm your age if the applicant is below the age of 10 years.
- A copy of the Voter List must be produced to confirm the identity of the applicant.
- Tax pay receipt of Land Revenue
- Pan CARD/Driving License must be produced as an address proof.
- Along with all the documents, the proper information about the occupation of family members must be produced while applying for the ration card.
- Income Certificate is important to confirm your income.
Checking Name In The List
If you want to check your name under the Uttar Pradesh ration card list for the year 2019-2020, you can follow the simple steps given below:-
- First click on the link given here
- A web page will be displayed
- On the webpage, you have to click on the tab called NAFA eligibility list.
- Another webpage will be displayed.
- Click on your respective District name.
- Another web page will be displayed with the Area wise list.
- Click on your respective Area/Town name.
- Another webpage will be displayed with a distributor/shopkeeper (Dukandaar) list.
- Select the desired option.
- You have to click on the respective category/type of your ration card such as Antodaya/ Eligible household.
- Click on your respective options.
- Finally, your name will be displayed on the list if included.
Apart from the above-given procedure, there is also a simple procedure as confirmed by the concerned authorities to check your name under the new UP Ration card list. You just have to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, you have to visit the website given here
- After you click on the link, you will land on a webpage.
- On that webpage, you will have to enter the following details-
- Head name
- Father’s name
- Ration Card Number
- After entering the following details carefully, click on find
- Your details will be displayed on the screen.