Uttar Pradesh is known to be the most populated and most crowded state of the country thus, managing so many people and hearing all the grievances of the people can be a tough task for the Government of Uttar Pradesh. To overcome this task and to listen to each and every grievances of the residents of the state the Uttar Pradesh government has Launched CM Yogi Helpline Number 1076. Today We are just going to discuss about UP Helpline Number Features, Benefits, Complaint Registration Process.
Objective Of UP CM Helpline Service
A certain helpline number has proposed to hear all the complaints of the residents. The chief minister of Uttar Pradesh state that is Mr. Yogi Adityanath has proposed the scheme to the residents of the state so that they can file a direct complaint against any mishap that is happening to them. The CM Yogi Helpline Number 1076 will ensure that the proper relief to the people at appropriate times.
CM Yogi Helpline Number All Details
To overcome all the grievances and all the plot holes in the state of Uttar Pradesh, the CM Yogi Adityanath in a press conference on July 2019 released helpline number which will be available in 24×7. He addressed that all the complaints regarding anything that is happening in the Uttar Pradesh state can be submitted on a helpline number that is – 1076
Structure Under Helpline
There is a well defined and well-constructed structure under the launch of the helpline number in the Uttar Pradesh State. State Government has Considered the whole structure of CM Yogi Helpline Number 1076 as per the needs. The call center which will undertake the activities for the CM helpline number has a seating capacity of about 500 seats. Also, the call center has the capacity to handle 80,000 inbound and 55,000 outbound calls on a daily basis.
Complaints not covered In CM Helpline Number
- Matters related to Right to Information
- A case under consideration in Honorable Court
- Demand for financial aid or job
- Service-related matters of government servants (including transfer) until they have used the options available in the department
Silent Features of UP CM Helpline Number
- Special supervision of pending reminders at various levels by the Chief Minister’s Office
- After the grievance redressal, the facility to give feedback regarding its quality.
- Arrangement for the revival of the grievance redressal by higher authorities.
- The facility of registration to the complainant through Mobile OTP.
- Facility to lodge complaints online at every level of governance.
- Facility to lodge complaints at any time.
- Dispatch of information through SMS / Email at every level.
- Dialogue between citizens and government in an easy and transparent manner.
- Become a partner of the Uttar Pradesh government in the fight against corruption.
Employment Opportunities CM Yogi Helpline Number 1076
Also through the Chief Minister helpline number the employment opportunities for the youngsters of the Uttar Pradesh state have also developed hike. The employment opportunities will be created by the call centers. As each call center will have a capacity of 500 seats, the 500 seats will be filled by the unemployed youth which will help them provide employment. Thus, the CM helpline number will not only help the grievances submitted by the people who are been exploited by any government official but it will also help the unemployed youth to gain employment.
Benefits Of CM Yogi Helpline Number 1076
The main benefits of the helpline number areas follow-
- Yogi helpline will help the common people to submit their grievances without utter chaos.
- The helpline will develop a sense of belonging among the residents of Uttar Pradesh state.
- The helpline will arrange the complaints in a systematic order.
- Helpline will ensure that each and every person could reach out to address their problems.
- In this helpline, the system will create employment opportunities.
- A person belonging to any caste, culture or religion can submit their complaint under the helpline number.
How to Register Your Complaint the CM Yogi Helpline Portal
- Those who want to register the complaint under the Janusunwai portal of the state, first of all, visit the official website
- After this, you will see the “Grievance Registration“ gender on the home page of the official website.
- As soon as you click on the option to register, you will see some such information in which you will be told about which you can complain or not.
- To proceed in the registration process under the Service, you will have to register by clicking below and click on the submit link.
- After this, you will have to enter your mobile number or email id for online registration in the next step and after that, you will have to enter the given four captcha code and click on “Submit” option.
- Verify your Mobile Number and Email ID By OTP.
- After verification of OTP, now Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai complaint registration application form will open in which you can easily enter your information after seeing all the information correctly.
- Submit all the information after filling it under the registration form and keep the registration number received after successful registration for future.
How to Check Complaint Status
- To know the status of the complaint registered under Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Yojana, you must first visit the official website.
- After that, you have to click on the “Complaint Status” section on the home page of the official website
- Now enter your complaint number, mobile number or email id
- Now click on the more secure Pindari and submit button
- In this way, you can easily know the status of any complaint.
Step to Send Reminder CM Yogi Helpline
- If the complaint filed by the concerned department is not redressed in time, you can send a reminder to the Chief Minister.
- For this, you will first have to click on the “Send reminder” link available on the official website