We all know that the elections are around the corner and the Government of Uttar Pradesh has finally come up in the UP voter list for the year 2021. In this article today, we will provide all the information about the UP Voter List for the year 2021. Under this article, we have provided you a step by step guide through which you can download a PDF copy of the voter ID list as announced by the concerned authorities of the Uttar Pradesh government.
Uttar Pradesh Voter List 2021
The voter ID card or in Hindi known as Pehchaan Patra is one of the most important documents in our country. As we know that voting is one of the most important welfare that has been implemented in our country for ages. So to be eligible to vote we need a voter ID card and in the voter ID card, your personal details are mentioned such as Your name, Your father’s name, address and many other such details. Now the voter ID card has been linking with Aadhar card. This linking is taking place to ensure the authentication of both the documents.
Details Of The Scheme
|Name of the scheme||UP Voter List|
|Launched in||Uttar Pradesh Election Commission|
|Launched by||UP Vote department or CEO|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of UP|
Upcoming Elections Dates (Lok Sabha/Vidhan Sabha)
As we all know that Uttar Pradesh is one of the biggest states in India and also the population in Uttar Pradesh is quite high. So, the Uttar Pradesh election will be taking place in the following phases and the following dates:-
- 1st Phase- Updated Soon
- 2nd Phase- Updated Soon
- 3rd Phase- Updated Soon
- 4th Phase- Updated Soon
- 5th Phase- Updated Soon
- 6th Phase- Updated Soon
- 7th Phase- Updated Soon
How to Download UP Voter List 2021- sec.up.nic.in
To download the PDF of the UP Voter List you need to undertake the following steps:-
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the CEO of Uttar Pradesh state is given.
- After you land on the homepage click on Electoral List PDF given in quick links
- The search page will appear.
- On this page, you have to select the relevant details –
- Assembly Constituency
- Click on the show button.
- A list of Polling Stations will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on the View button.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Click on the Download button.
- As soon as you click on the submit button a PDF will appear on your screen.
- Click on the download option.
- The PDF will be downloaded on your device.