Now that the Aadhaar card is the most vital important document for the citizens living in India. There are still many people who are late to apply for the Aadhaar Card. And also there are many people who are still standing in a queue to fill the application form for the Aadhaar card. Today under this Aadhar Card Apply Online article we will tell you about the seven easy steps. you can implement these steps to apply for your Aadhaar card online. Also, we will talk about the steps you need to take while applying for your Aadhaar Card via Aadhar Card enrollment centers.
New Aadhaar Card Enrollment
Aadhaar card is one of the most important documents today in India country. The Aadhaar card is an important document because, through the Aadhaar Card, the Unique Identification Authority of India assigned unique IDs to every citizen of India. So, after you have successfully applied for your Aadhaar Card, you will get a unique ID. This ID i.e. Aadhaar card will be treated as your identification for all the other official services which you will intake in the country.
Benefits Of Aadhar Card Apply Online
There are many benefits of the Aadhaar Card and Unique Identification is the main benefit. Through the Aadhaar Card, you can avail of many services plus you can avail of the benefit of many schemes which are launched by our government. Now to identify yourself Aadhaar card is the most important document. If you want to take admission to a college or a school you have to submit the Aadhaar card for identification.
Process Of Aadhar Card Apply Online
(By Aadhaar Enrollment Centres)
As you all are aware that the government has incorporated some centers that are designated for the working of Aadhaar Card. The Unique Identification Authority of India has assigned certain centers in the whole country also in different states that undertake the practices related to Aadhaar Card. Given below are the steps to Aadhar Card Apply Online through the Aadhaar enrollment centers:-
- The first step to implement is to find the enrollment centres designated in your city through the Unique Identification Authority of India. You can visit the given links here to find enrollment centers. Link 1 & Link 2
- After you have successfully found the enrollment centre in your city the second step to implement is to Download This Enrollment Form.
- After fulfilling the second step, the third step to implement is to fill up the application form and attach all the required documents such as Proof of Address, Proof of Identification.
- Then in the fourth step, you need to submit your biometric details such as your fingerprint and iris scan.
- In fifth step, you need to submit your photographs within the application form. The photograph must be a passport size photograph.
- In the second last step, that is the sixth step you need to collect your acknowledgment slip and acknowledgment number.
- The last seventh step is to keep your acknowledgment number secure so that you can check the application status of your Aadhaar card.
Downloading e Aadhaar
Normally the Aadhaar card will take upto 90 days to deliver it as a hard copy to your address. but if you are in a hurry then you can download the Aadhaar Card on your mobile phone. The soft copy of the Aadhaar card is a E Aadhar. To download a copy of your Aadhaar Card in your mobile phones you just have to follow these simple steps:-
- First, visit the Official Website of E Aadhaar
- A certain I have option will appear.
- Click on the option and from the dropdown menu select from the given two options that are enrollment ID or Aadhar number.
- Click on your desired option.
- Submit the captcha code.
- A six-digit OTP will be generated on the prescribed phone number in your Aadhar card.
- Enter the OTP
- A PDF will be downloaded.