Now Aadhar Card has become the most vital document in our country. The queues to fill the application form for Aadhar cards are becoming very long day to day. So, the central government has come out with the Aadhaar appointment online registration under this you can apply for your Aadhar Card online without visiting the Aadhar Card centres yourself. Under Aadhar Card Appointment article today we will provide you all the information about the online Aadhar Card appointments. We will also provide key details which will be helpful for you to fill up the application form online via designated websites. We will also provide you direct links to fill up the application form.
Aadhaar Seva Kendra
Aadhaar card was established for the common citizen to provide a Unique Identification Number for all the citizen of India. The Aadhaar Card was made mandatory by our Prime Minister Narendra Modi under the BJP government in power since the year 2014. It is said that the first UID number was issued on 29 September 2010 to a resident of Nandurbar, Maharashtra. But, now more than 120 crore people are having their own Unique Identification Number through Aadhaar card. As we all know that now the Aadhaar Card has been linking to every document the resident of our country is owning.
Importance Of Aadhar Card Appointment
Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s mission and vision through Aadhaar Card was to provide a Unique Identification number to all the citizens of the country. Moreover, the Aadhaar card is also said to be useful in providing good governance to the country. The Aadhaar card ensures security and confidentiality for authentication records of individuals. In short, it helps in sorting out the duplication of data done with the motive of fraud or other wrongful means.
Services In Aadhar Card Appointment
To eliminate the queues which are lining up for the Aadhar Card Appointment to make a new Aadhaar card, an online website is developed to fill up the application forms. The website will provide these following facilities –
- Fresh Aadhaar enrolment
- Name Update
- Address Update
- Mobile Number Update
- Email ID Update
- Date of Birth Update
- Gender Update
- Biometric (Photo + Fingerprints + Iris) Update.
Process To Book An Online Appointment
Finally, if you decide to book Aadhar Card Appointment for the application form of your Aadhaar card then you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website of the UIDAI
- Select your city where you want to book an appointment.
- Although currently booking is available only for select few cities.
- Enter your mobile number.
- An OTP will provide to you.
- Enter the OTP
- Submit the following details –
- Aadhaar number
- Select the language of your choice
- Select the Aadhaar centre of your choice
- Choose the Date and Time
- An appointment booking number will receive on your number.
Note – Aadhaar enrolment is free but updates to existing ones are charged at ₹50
Process To Undertake For Aadhar
After you visit your designated Aadhar Card Kendra then you need to follow these steps to update your Aadhaar card or to fill the application form for a brand new Aadhar card :-
- The applicants first should take a token for their Aadhaar related work.
- After taking the token, the applicant should move to a Verifier for document checking.
- After the verification is completed, the resident should move to Cash Counter for payment of charges.
- Applicants are then assigned an Operator Counter from the 16 operator workstations to carry on their work.