Aadhaar Card Status may be checked online at the official website of Unique Identification Authority of India. You may check your newly enrolled or modified Aadhaar Card by Enrollment ID, Virtual ID 16 digit or by 12 Digit Aadhaar Number. Today we are going to discuss Aadhaar card status Check Online Process so stay with us and read the complete article carefully.
Check Online UIDAI Aadhaar Card Status 2019
Aadhaar card was established for the common citizen to provide a Unique Identification Number for all the citizen of India. Aadhaar Card was made mandatory by our Pm Narendra Modi under the BJP government. It is said that the first UID number was issued on 29 September 2010 to a resident of Nandurbar, Maharashtra. But, now more than 120 crore people are having their own Unique Identification Number through Aadhaar card. According to the Aadhaar act 2016, the UIDAI is responsible for all the activities undertaken to fully and functionally provide the Aadhaar card to the responsible citizens of India.
Online Aadhaar Card Status
PM Modi’s mission and vision through Aadhaar Card were to provide a Unique Identification number to all the citizens of the country. Moreover, the Aadhaar card is also said to be useful in providing good governance to the country. The Aadhaar card ensures security and confidentiality for authentication records of individuals. In short, it helps in sorting out the duplication of data done with the motive of fraud or other wrongful means.
Overview of Aadhaar Card Service
|Name of Scheme||Aadhaar Card|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Department||Unique Identification Authority of India|
|Mode of enrollment||Online|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of India|
|Type of Scheme||Central Govt Scheme|
Online Procedure Through UIDAI Website
The main advantage under the Aadhaar card is that resident’s data is stored centrally which can be accessed online from anywhere in the country. The process of authentication of the documents under the Aadhaar card is also done online which prove to be a hassle-free and confusion-free process. Aadhaar through the Government of India is mainly used to look for the poor and below the poverty line people because many of the government schemes are focused on them. Thus, making Aadhaar card as an important aspect of everyone’s life.
Read further to know more about how you can apply for Aadhaar Card enrollment online and check the status of your Aadhaar card online:-
To download a copy of your Aadhaar Card in your mobile phones also known as E Aadhaar, you just have to follow these simple steps:-
- First, visit the official website of E Aadhaar
- Now at the homepage of UIDAI Adhaar Card, you will get My Aadhaar Option.
- Click on the option and from the dropdown menu select from the given two options that are enrollment ID or Aadhar number.
- Submit the captcha code.
- A six-digit OTP will be generated on the prescribed phone number in your Aadhar card.
- Enter the OTP
- A PDF will be downloaded.
- To open Aadhaar Card PDF File Enter Aadhaar Card Holder Name first Four Alphabet and year of Date of Birth
Step to Check Aadhaar Card Status
You can check your Aadhaar card status through many means.
Through UIDAI portal
- Visit the official website of UIDAI
- Click on the “Check Aadhaar Status”
- Enter the Enrolment no, date/time, security code etc.
- Click on “Check Status Button”
- Aadhaar status will appear on your screen.
Enrollment Process For Aadhaar Card
The enrollment process under the Aadhaar card is pretty easy, you just have to follow these simple steps:-
- First, you have to visit an authorized Aadhaar enrolment center anywhere in India.
- You have to carry the given documents:-
- POI (Proof of Identity) documents containing Name and photo.
- POR (Proof of Relationship) documents containing the name of applicant and Name of HOF (Head of Family)
- DOB (Date of Birth) documents.
- POA (Proof of Address) documents containing Name and Address.
- Fill up the enrolment forms.
- Submit the asked documents.
- After the full submission of the enrollment form and acknowledgment slip will be generated.
- Keep the acknowledgement slip for future use.
Note – To check the Aadhar Card status you need to keep the acknowledgement slip you get after submitting the enrollment form very carefully because this acknowledgement slip contains the information about your Aadhaar card which can be useful when checking the status of your Aadhar Card. The above-given details that is enrollment number, date/time, security code etc all are present in your acknowledgment slip.
Aadhaar Card Status Through SMS
To know your Aadhar Card status through SMS you just have to send your 12 digit enrollment number to 51969
Aadhaar Card Status Through Mobile Number
To know your Aadhar Card status from the mobile number you just have to follow these simple steps:-
- Visit the official website.
- Verify your mobile number.
- Submit the 12 digit UID number
- Submit other asked details.
- Enter the captcha.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number on the enrollment form.
- Enter the OTP
- SMS regarding the status of your Aadhaar card will be received on your prescribed phone number.