Ask Aadhaar Helpline: Friends, it would not be wrong to say that Aadhaar is one of the most essential documents in India today. So today in this article we will tell you all about the helpline number which the Unique Identification Authority of India has come forward to help the people of India. In this Ask Helpline article, we will give you the Unique Identification Authority of India helpline number details. Also, we have provided customer care toll-free numbers which you can dial anytime anywhere, and register your complaint easily.
So brothers, today we will provide you with all the information related to this article and you are requested to stay connected with this article of ours till the end.
Ask Aadhaar Helpline
Friends, the Aadhar card has become one of the most essential documents in India today. And we all also know that there is some kind of problem with our aadhar, for example, if we have lost our aadhar card or there is any mistake in aadhar card which we want to rectify. Thus to ease the process of filing complaints, the UIDAI website has come up with a helpline number that will help the people of India to go ahead with the process of filing complaints very easily.
Aadhaar Card Address Update Online
Benefits Of UIDAI Helpline Number
We all know that helpline numbers are very useful to the common citizens of the country. Some of the benefits of a helpline number for Aadhaar are given below:-
- First of all, the helpline number will help the citizens of the country to file a complaint very easily.
- The helpline number will also produce a sense of belonging among the citizens of the country.
- The helpline number will enable citizens to file their complaints anywhere and anytime.
- Through the helpline numbers, customers can expect a reply very soon.
- Through helpline numbers, various queries of the customers will be solved within seconds.
How to File a Complaint in Ask Aadhaar Helpline
If you want to file your complaint regarding Aadhaar via online mode then you must follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, you have to fill out the Complaint Form
- You have to fill in details such as –
- Enrolment ID
- Personal Details
- Complaint details
- Finally, submit the form
- An update for your complaint will be provided to you through email or mobile number.
Aadhar Card Appointment Online
Note – You can also check the status of your Aadhaar complaint filed through the resident portal at UIDAI’s Official Website with this Direct link “ Check UIDAI Complaint Status”
Aadhar Helpline Toll-free Number
If you want to file a complaint against any practices or if you have doubts about your Aadhaar card then you can also call the toll-free number “1947”. Apart from this many other toll-free numbers for different states are provided by the government the following table shows the list of contact numbers for different states:-
|Regional Centre||Telephone Number||Fax||Address|
|Chandigarh||0172-2711947||0172-2711717||[email protected]||SCO 139-141, 3rd and 4th Floor, Sector 17-C, Chandigarh-160017|
|New Delhi||011-23481126||011-23481110||Ground Floor, Pragati Maidan Metro Station, New Delhi-110001|
|–||[email protected]||UIDAI Regional Office, 03rd Floor, UP State Construction & Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd. Building, TC-46/V, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow – 226 010|
|Mumbai||1947||–||[email protected]||UIDAI Regional Office, 7th Floor, MTNL Exchange Building, G.D. Somani Marg, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai – 400 005|
|Ranchi||0651-6450145||–||[email protected]||UIDAI Regional Office, 1st Floor, RIADA Central Office Building Namkum Industrial Area, Near STPI Lowadih, Ranchi – 834 010|
|Hyderabad||040-23739266||040-23736662||[email protected]||6th Floor, East Block, Swarna Jayanthi Complex, Beside Matrivanam, Ameerpet Hyderabad-500 038, Telangana State|
|Guwahati||0361-2221819||0361-2223664||[email protected]||Block-V, First Floor, HOUSEFED Complex, Beltola-Basistha Road, Dispur, Guwahati – 781 006|
|Bengaluru||080-22340104||080-22340310||[email protected]||Khanija Bhavan, No. 49, 3rd Floor, South Wing Race Course Road, Bengaluru – 560001|
|Gurugram||0124-2678306||–||[email protected]||UIDAI Data Centre, Technology Centre-Office Complex Plot No. 1, Sector-M2, IMT Manesar, Manesar (Gurugram) – 122050|
Register Your Complaint by Post
You can also file your complaint by post. Send a letter to any of the Regional Centres or UIDAI headquarters. And then just wait for their response. You can send your letters to the given address –
- Unique Identification Authority of India
- Government of India
- 3rd Floor, Tower II, Jeevan Bharti Building,
- Connaught Circus, New Delhi – 110001
- Phone: 011-23466899
UIDAI E–mail Address
You can also file a complaint via Email just send an Email about your complaint to the given email address –
Register Aadhar Complaint Online
- To register any Aadhar-related complaint or grievance, the applicant has to open the official website of the centralized public grievance redress and monitoring system CPGRAMS
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Now from the homepage, you have to select the lodge public grievance option under the grievance tab.
- If you are a registered user then log in to the portal by providing a username and password in the user login session.
- If you have not registered yet then click here to register
- The new registration form will open on the screen.
- Now provide all the registration details in the application form.
- After that click on the register option.
- Now login with the details.
- Now you will see a grievance registration form.
- Enter all the details in the grievance registration form and click on the submit option.
- Your grievance will be registered.
Track Aadhar Grievance Status
- To track any complaint or grievance, the applicant has to open the official website of the centralized public grievance redress and monitoring system CPGRAMS
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Now from the homepage, you have to select the View Status option under the grievance tab.
- A new track status form will open on the screen.
- Enter the registration number, mobile number, and captcha code.
- Now click on the submit option.
- Your grievance status will open on the screen.