The state of Haryana has come out with the training application for the people who are aspiring to become a driver for heavy vehicles. Under this article, you will find the application list and ways to check the application status for the Haryana Roadways Driver Training Application 2019-2020. You will also find the eligibility criteria and the application process for the Haryana Roadways Driver Training enrollment. We have provided all the information about the Haryana Roadways Driver Training Application for heavy vehicles. You can also check out the link to the official website of Haryana transport services and also the link for the online form which is needed for application under Haryana Roadways Driver Training for heavy vehicles 2019-2020.
Haryana Roadways Driver Training
The transport website of Haryana government has been inviting applications to apply for the training to drive heavy vehicles on the roads of Haryana state. This training facility has come forward to sharpen the skills of drivers and to make the roads safe for the common public. The training will be of high quality. If you manage to excel in the training then only you will be able to get your driving licence for driving heavy vehicles on the roads.
Benefits Of Haryana Roadways Driver Training
There are several benefits which will be made available to beneficiaries under the Haryana Roadways Driving Training 2019-2020:-
- First and foremost benefit of the Haryana Roadways Training is that the candidate will get an overview of driving heavy vehicles on the common roads of Haryana state.
- Secondly, the candidate will have to pay a very minimum fee to avail the benefits of the training.
- Also, there is no higher education required.
Eligibility For The Training
The following eligibility criteria have been finalized by the concerned authorities to apply for the Haryana Roadways training:-
- The application should be more than the age of 20 years.
- The application has at least pass 8th class from a recognized board.
Document Required For Training
Several documents are required to apply for the Haryana Roadways Training. The list of the documents is given below:-
- ID proof – The applicant must need to submit their ID proof documents such as Aadhaar Card or PAN Card.
- Caste Certificate – If the applicant belongs to a certain caste then he must submit the relevant caste certificate.
- An Rs10 affidavit certificate must also be presented.
How to Apply In Haryana Roadways Driver Training
You can apply for the Haryana Roadway Training by following these simple steps:-
- First, visit the official website
- When you land on the homepage click at the “Apply Online For Driver Training”
- The Haryana Driver Training Online Application Form will appear.
- Applicants must have to submit the following details –
- Father’s Name
- Educational Qualification
- Date of birth etc.
- Thus, finally, click on the “Submit –> Applicant Details” option.
- And you have successfully submitted your form.
Checking the Status Of Application
When you have successfully submitted an application for the Haryana training for heavy vehicles then the next step you have to implement is to check the status of your application.
To check the status of your application you need to follow the simple steps:-
- Applicants who want to check their Application status Firstly they have to visit at the official website.
- Now at the home page of the official website, you will get Application Status Option.
- Click on the option and open a new window
- After that enter Application ID and click on the search button.
Haryana Roadway Training List
Suppose you submit your application and also your application is approved. Then, the next step you have to implement is to check the list of training institutions and all the other details of Haryana Roadways Driver Training Application 2019-2020.
So, to download the list you need to follow the simple steps given below :-
- First click on the link given
- Thus, a web page will open which will provide you all the details of the list and you can also download the list by clicking on the download now present at the front of each list.
- The list will show the following details –
- First Training school
- Second Training batch number
- Third Training period
- Total seats
- Fees deposit last date
Training Fees In Haryana Roadways
This certain amount of fees has been finalized for the Haryana Roadways training for heavy vehicles 2019-2020 :-
- All Candidates – 3450/-
- SC Candidates – 1725/-
Seats Distribution For The Training
The following seat distribution has taken place under the Haryana Roadways training for heavy vehicles:-
|Training Station||Total Seats per month||No. of Applications pending for training|
|Yamuna Nagar||240||463 (Approx. 1 months waiting)|
|Kaithal||280||384 (Approx. 1 months waiting)|
|Panchkula||100||179 (Approx. 1 months waiting)|
|DTI, Murthal||200||399 (Approx. 1 months waiting)|
|GCW, Karnal||210||575 (Approx. 2 months waiting)|
|Jhajjar||140||390 (Approx. 2 months waiting)|
|NUH||240||545 (Approx. 2 months waiting)|
|Kurukshetra||180||417 (Approx. 2 months waiting)|
|Faridabad||40||120 (Approx. 3 months waiting)|
|Panipat||200||744 (Approx. 3 months waiting)|
|Ambala||140||584 (Approx. 4 months waiting)|
|Gurugram||100||479 (Approx. 4 months waiting)|
|Palwal||80||455 (Approx. 5 months waiting)|
|Jind||280||1642 (Approx. 5 months waiting)|
|Rewari||140||945 (Approx. 6 months waiting)|
|Narnaul||160||1878 (Approx. 11 months waiting)|
|Bhiwani||140||1615 (Approx. 11 months waiting)|
|Sirsa||110||1977 (Approx. 17 months waiting)|
|GCW, Hisar||280||4762 (Approx. 17 months waiting)|