CSC Online Registration 2020 & Login For Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE) is available at the official website@ register.csc.gov.in. Any Rural and Urban Area Entrepreneur who wants to open their own CSC Centre Firstly they have registered under the Common Service Centre official web portal. After Getting the CSC ID any person may open their own Jan Seva Kendra in their region. The Common Service Centre Provide a number Digital Seva Services such as Digi Pay – AePS, Insurance, Banking, Pension Aadhaar Services, UCL, Digital Utility Payment etc.
Digital Seva CSC Kendra 2019-20
CSC or better known as the Common Service Centre according to their official websites are defined as the access points for delivery of essential public utility services. These essential public utility services include social welfare schemes, healthcare, financial, education and agriculture services. It also includes hosting of B2C services to citizens in rural and remote areas of the country. It is a pan-India network serving to the regional, geographic, linguistic and cultural diversity of the country. Check Further Details regarding CSC Online Registration 2020
Aim of CSC Online Registration 2020
The aim behind the CSC Online Registration 2020 is to deliver all the essential services to the people who are very hard to reach. The CSC helps to connect the whole of India under one roof and deliver the services with much ease. It also aims for the development of the rural society and the remote areas which are very difficult to stay connected to. The common services centres also enable the provision of government, private and social sector services to citizens at doorsteps moreover at affordable cost and in a transparent manner.
Overview of CSC Online Registration 2020
|Scheme Name||CSC Online Registration 2020|
|Started by||Central Govt.|
|Agency||National e-Governance Plan (NeGP)|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of India|
|Motive||To Connect population with Govt. Dept.|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Begin date of registration||Available Now|
|Last date of registration||Not yet Declared|
|Online Registration Fee||No Registration Fee|
Objective of CSC Online Registration 2020
The main objective of the CSC Online Registration 2020 is to provide scope for the rural areas. The scope is increased for rural areas by providing them access to a large business market. Certain services provided by CSC are given below:-
- Digi Pay – AePS
- Aadhaar Services
- Digital Seva Kendra (DSK)
- LED MMU
- Sanitary Napkins
- Railway Ticketing (IRCTC)
- Passport Applications
- Health Care Services
- Skill Development
- CSC VLE Bazaar
- Electricity Bill Payment
- WiFi Choupal
- New Services
- Help Desk and Ticker Generation
Eligibility Criteria For VLEs
In order to become eligible for opting VLE, the candidates must stand well on the following points:-
- Minimum age of applicants is 18 years.
- Applicant must have a senior secondary certificate from a recognized board.
- The applicants should have basic computer knowledge.
- Applicants must know how to write and read in basic languages such as English and Hindi.
- The applicants must be honest through their work and the procedure of their work should have a kind of transparency in it.
Document Required for CSC Online Registration 2020
- Pan Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account Details
- Infrastructure Details
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Educational Qualification Document
- Minimum Qualification is 10th Class
- Passport size Photo
- Proof of Address Cancelled
- copy of cancelled cheque
- Pan Card Copy
- CSC Centre Photos (Inside and Outside)
How To Do CSC Online Registration 2020
To register yourself under the common services centre you just have to follow these simple steps:-
- First, you have to visit the official portal
- When clicking on this option and a new webpage will open.
- At this new official CSC Online Registration 2020 webpage, you will find three options first “New VLE Registration” second “Account Status” and third is “DigiMail”.
- Enter the details such as name, Aadhaar number, authentication type etc.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- After the authentication, fill details under various tabs such as Kiosk, Personal, Residential, Banking, Document and Infrastructure details.
- Click on the “Kiosk” tab and fill Kiosk and personal details.
First Step Basic Details
- In the first step of filling CSC Online Registration 2020 provide all the basic Details of VLE agent such as name, DOB, Gender, Correspondence Address, Permanent Address etc.
Second Step Bank Account Details
- Now after completing the first step you have to provide all the bank details of Applicants such as Bank Account Number, IFSC Code, Name of the bank etc.
Third Step Upload Document
- Upload the soft copy of required Document such as Pan Card, aadhaar Card, Bank Account Passbook etc.
Fourth Step Infrastructure Details
- n the next step fill your centre location and infrastructure details.
- Now in the last of CSC Registration 2019 Review, your Registration Carefully and after checking all details click on the final submission button.
Fifth Step Submit Final Application Form
- After filling the CSC Registration Form it’s to submit Application Form Finally. After the final submission of New CSC VLE Registration Application form, you will get the Registration Number. Take a print out of the application form.
Sixth Step Field Verification
- You will receive an acknowledgement email regarding the successful completion of your application on your email address provided during the registration process.
- Take a print of a copy of the filled application form and submit the same to the District Manager available in the nearest CSC office along
- Attached following self-attested documents (cancelled cheque/passbook, PAN card, and applicant image) with CSC Online Registration 2020 hard copy
- your application goes through a mandatory quality check In case your application is rejected, you will receive an email about the same. You can reapply as a fresh applicant. If your application is approved, you are successfully connected with us as our Village Level Entrepreneur.
Note – After final submission of the application form the candidates will receive an Email regarding the successful submission of their application on their prescribed email account.
Checking Status Under CSC 2020
After registering yourself under the CSC Online Registration 2020, the very next step is to check the status of your application online.To check application status under CSE you can follow these simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the CSC official portal
- Click on “Account Status”.
- Fill all the required details such an Aadhaar number, name, authentication type.
- Click on Submit button after entering the captcha code.
- Thus, the application status will appear on the screen.
Note – Persons of any religion, caste and colour are welcome to apply for the said post.
RE REGISTRATION UNDER CSC
- It is a kind of mandatory for VLE to re-register themselves after a particular period of time under the CSC again. The re-registration can also be through registration process provided above.
- The registration process will also be done online. The re-registration is mandatory because without the re-registration the VLEs will not be able to run transactions.
HELPLINES UNDER CSC 2020
To help the applicants and to have a hassle-free communication certain helplines numbers are provided under CSC.
- Weblink – www.digitalseva.csc.gov.in
- Toll-Free Number – 1800-3000-3468
- Email- email@example.com