The scholarship is the amount of fees which is sometimes given to a student if he or she will excel in any kind of education. In the world of increasing prices to gain an education, the scholarship can prove as the biggest asset for a student in his life. One such scholarship scheme is provided by the NSDL authority of India. The scholarship is known as the Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2020. Today we will provide you all the key details about the Vidyasaarathi Scholarship scheme including the application process, eligibility criteria, etc.
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2020
Under the Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2020, many different scholarships are provided to the students who excel in any kind of education or also to the students who are financial and economically backward. A separate portal has been provided for this scholarship scheme so that the student can easily register themselves. Many types of scholarship schemes are provided under this initiative by the NSDL website of the Indian government.
Aim Of The Scheme
The aim of the Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Scheme 2020 was to provide the students financial, economic and social security so that they can continue their education and also gain different degrees through undergraduate and postgraduate. Scholarship schemes will help maintain the youth of the Indian economy and help with the unemployment problem. Thus, if the students are given proper education then he or she can get a proper job also.
Important Dates For The Scholarship
The following dates are finalized by the concerned authorities to carry out different procedures for the vidyasaarathi scholarship scheme :-
- Launch Date – 11th October 2019
- Conclusion Date – 30th November 2019
Types Of Scholarships In Vidyasaarathi
Three Types of scholarships are provided under the Vidyasaarathi scholarship scheme such as :-
- For students pursuing B.E/B.Tech course
This type of scholarship scheme is implemented for the students who are pursuing any full-time B.E/B.Tech course.
- For students pursuing B.H.M.S./B.A.M.S./M.B.B.S./B.D.S.
This type of scholarship scheme is implemented for the students who are pursuing a full-time medical course.
- For students pursuing ITI course
This type of scholarship scheme is implemented for the students who are pursuing a full-time ITI course.
Eligibility Criteria For The Scheme
To be eligible for the following scholarship scheme the student must be eligible through the following criteria given below :-
- First of all the household income from all sources of the applicant must be below 500000 Rupees per annum.
- Education Criteria –
- For B.E/B.Tech and B.H.M.S./B.A.M.S./M.B.B.S./B.D.S. scholarship minimum 60% marks in class 12th.
- For ITI courses scholarship minimum 35% marks in class 10th.
Only the applicants who are pursuing these courses are applicable for different scholarship present under the Vidyasaarathi scholarship scheme :-
For students pursuing B.E/B.Tech course
- Bachelor of Chemical Engineering (BChE)
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (BCE)
For students pursuing B.H.M.S./B.A.M.S./M.B.B.S./B.D.S.
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (BAMS)
- The Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
For students pursuing ITI course
- Every course in ITI is applicable for scholarship.
The following amount will be given for different scholarships under the Vidyasaarathi scholarship scheme :-
- For B.E/B.Tech and B.H.M.S./B.A.M.S./M.B.B.S./B.D.S. scholarship – 25000 rupees will be awarded.
- For ITI courses scholarship – 7500 rupees will be awarded.
Application Process of Vidyasaarathi Scholarship
To apply for Vidyasaarathi scholarship scheme you need to follow these simple steps :-
- First follow this Official Website Link given here
- When you click on this link, you will land on the registration page for the vidyasaarathi scholarship scheme.
- Submit all your relevant details such as –
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Create a password.
- Confirm the password.
- Click on submit
- After you click on submit.
- Login through your credentials and finally apply for the scholarship.