UP Ration Card Application Form is now available on the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Food and supply department. The state government will provide food & grains at subsidized rates to the deserving cardholders. If you are a citizen of Uttar Pradesh state, you may apply for the ration card through the official website of the organization. For more details regarding UP Ration Card Application Form such as who can apply, what documents are required, procedure to apply and many more, you may have to read the next segment of this page.
Uttar Pradesh Ration Card
Ration card is a necessary document that is provided by the state government as proof of identity and a connection with government databases. Department provides the wheat, rice, kerosene oil in under the National Food Security Act 2013 to them who belong to the (APL) Above Poverty Line and (BPL) Below Poverty Line. Now you may apply for the ration card online or offline as per your desire, follow the below mentioned steps to apply for it.
Uttar Pradesh Ration Application Form Highlights:
|Name of the organization||Uttar Pradesh Food and supply department|
|Article about||Ration Card application form|
|Applying mode||Online/ offline|
Necessary documents of :
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account Details
- Income Details of Every Member
- LPG connection Details
- Name of Shopkeeper
- Photo of Family Head
- Voter ID Card No (must)
- Ward Name and Number
Procedure to Apply
Desired applicants can apply through online or offline mode, follow the steps as mentioned here:
- Log on to the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Food and supply department, firstly.
- Now you have to search for the appropriate link to register the ration card online application form, follow the link and a new page will open on your computer screen
- Now you have to enter the details to register yourself, enter mobile no or email ID or Password to generate an OTP hit a click on the “proceed” button.
- As you click you received an OTP on your mobile number
- You have to enter the OTP on the screen in the mentioned place.
- Now the online application form of UP Ration Card will appear on the screen
- Fill the application form with correct details such as name, family member details, head of the Family details, etc
- After that upload the scanned documents required as mention under and image of the family & head of the family after scanning
- Fill the form completely, submit the application of ration and take a print out of the form for the use in the future if needed.
- From the home page of the website you need to go to the download form option
- Click on it and a new page opens on the screen select “Ration card application form (for Rural area)” if you belong to a rural area and “Ration card application form (for Urban area)” if you belong to an urban area.
- Download the application form and fill all the required details as asked in the form
- Affix your photo and attach the required documents with the form
- Submit the application to the related officer in your nearest tehsil or Food and supply department office.