To lower the burden of financially weak people and to integrate the empowerment of girls, the government of Uttar Pradesh has now again come up with another cash brier scheme i.e., known as Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangla Yojana. Under the Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana, guaranteed cash will be awarded to the girl child under different stages of their life. The Citizen of Uttar Pradesh who want to avail all benefits of Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana they have to Fill Online Application Form @ mksy.up.gov.in. The Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh will launch MKSY Scheme Official on the Occasion of Diwali.
Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana Portal
The Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangla Yojana is the Yojana announced for the welfare of the girl child prevailing in our country. Plus, to carry out the practices under the given scheme a portal has been dedicated separately for the program known as the Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangla Yojana portal. Under the portal, you will find every information related to the scheme such as eligibility, the application process, etc.
Key Highlights of Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana
|Scheme name||Kanya Sumangla Yojana|
|Launched by||Mr. Yogi Aditya Nath|
|Launched Date||8th February 2019|
|Start date of scheme||Open Now|
|Beneficiary||Girls Child of the state|
|Objective||To provide financial support|
|Cost of the scheme||Rs 1200 Crore|
|Category||State Govt. Scheme|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Aim Through The Scheme
There are certain aims which will be fulfilled through the Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangla Yojana:-
- The first and foremost aim which will be fulfilled through the scheme is that enhance the position of girls in our society.
- Moreover, the scheme has been aimed for poor people and thus, will also help them to be financially stable.
- The scheme will lower the burden of girls education on the individual family.
- The scheme will enhance the human resources of the country.
Implementation Of The Scheme
The Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana will be implemented in certain stages finalized by the concerned authority:-
- Stage 1 – If a girl is born after 1st April 2019 then she will be awarded with Rupees 2000 for one time.
- Stage 2 – If a girl child has received full immunization and is born after 1st April 2018 then she will receive Rupees 1000 for one time.
- Stage 3 – Ifa girl child has taken admission in Standard First in the current year then she will receive Rupees 1000 for one time.
- Stage 4 – If a girl child has taken admission in Standard 6th in the current year then she will receive Rupees 2000 for one time.
- Stage 5 – If a girl child has taken admission in Standard 9th in the current year then she will receive Rupees 3000 for one time.
- Stage 6 – If a girl child has taken admission in any bachelor’s degree or diploma in the current year then she will receive Rupees 5000 for one time.
Eligibility Criteria Under MKSY 2019
To enroll yourself under the Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangla Yojana you need to follow this simple eligibility criterion:-
- The applicant must belong to Uttar Pradesh state.
- The applicant must produce relevant Ration card or Aadhar Card details to prove that she belongs to Uttar Pradesh state.
- Under the scheme, only two girl child will be benefited from one family.
- In the case of twins from the second delivery of the mother, all the three girl child will be benefited.
- If your family has adopted one girl child, then a maximum of two girl children will benefit, including the biological child and an adopted child.
- The family income should not exceed Rupees 300000.
- To be eligible under the scheme, the family should only own two children.
Documents Required During Registration
To-Do the registration under the Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangla Yojana, you have following documents
- Address Proof – As the scheme is only for the people belonging to Uttar Pradesh state thus, an address proof is required.
- Identity Proof – An identity proof is also required. Identity proof can be Aadhar card PAN card etc.
- Voter ID Card
- Bank A/c No. and Passbook Scan Copy (Mother & Father or Guardian or Self) – Because the funds will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries thus the bank account details are required to be submitted.
- Death Certificate – Required in case of mother or father is not alive.
- Latest Girl Child Photo required for identification.
- Affidavit Certificate
- Joint Family Photo
Application Process Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana
To apply for the scheme you need to follow the simple steps:-
First Step Registration
- First, visit the official website of the scheme.
- Click on the link called Citizen Portal.
- Applicants have to register her through the portal first.
- At the homepage, click at the “Citizen Services Portal Apply Here” link under ‘Quick Links’ section.
- All the first time users can register themselves and click at the “I Agree” option as shown below
- After that Kanya Sumangala Application Form appears in front of you, Like
- Now Fill all the required details such as Applicants Name, Guardian Name, Mobile Number, Address and Other Details (Applicant must add beneficiary for availing different benefits.)
- Now verify your Mobile Number with the help of One Time Password (OTP).
Second Step Login
- After the Successful Registration, you will get Login ID(User ID) & Password
- Login your Profile with the help of Login ID & Password and then Fill all the Required
- Application Form Time to time for getting Kanya Sumangala Yojana Installment.
- Keep Login ID and Password safe for future use.
Precautions While Filling Kanya Sumangala Online Application Form
- Provide a valid ten-digit mobile number for future communication
- If any document information found incorrect complete application will be rejected
- The selection of beneficiary will be made based on beneficiaries document and eligibility
- If duplicate application found for the same girl child all application rejected
- The government of Uttar Pradesh will do the final inclusion of recipient
Selection Process in Kanya Sumangala Yojana
- First Applicant Registration
- Second Add Beneficiary
- Third Registration
- Fourth Field Verification (SDM OR BDO)
- Fifth Approval Of Application (Select or Reject)
- Sixth Send to Women Welfare Head Quarter
- Seventh File Sent to PFMS Verification
- Eighth After PFMS Verification Send Back to DPO
- Ninth Payment will be transferred through DBT Mode.