The government of the Assam has launched many schemes so Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme for the girl who has scored good marks in their examination. The scooter will be provided to the students who have scored above 60 %grade in Higher Senior Examination. The 30,203 girls under this scheme will receive the scooter .The student has to chose that it can take the electric and petrol scooty. It can also create to develop successful in life and education help to value the personalities by the people. Those student who have scored first division in twelth board exam will get a scooter .The main is to provide higher education and encourage student to take number of benefits. To know about the full detail such as benefits, eligibility, and required document. Read the article carefully and completely regarding this scheme.
Table of Contents
Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme
Scooty will helpful to them in travelling to each student and all the girls can be provide the resources who have study in Assam. The government can be provide the uniform, free admission and fees etc for the student and it can also not provide only scooty but it provide other benefits . This scheme provide help for the girls who have a financial issue and inspire them to their education .The student who have getting higher marks in 12th board exam will get the benefit of Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme. The girls can be motivated to the higher education and continue their further studies .The government cannot be include boys in the beneficiary category and only the girls can be included under Bharati Scooty Scheme. Education helps to develop the innovative idea and getting the success in life.
Details of Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme|
|Launched by||Assam Government|
|Objective||Encourage student toward education|
|Benefits||Candidate get the scooty|
Objective of Bharati Scooty Scheme
The main objective of this scheme to encourage girl education and provide the proper resources .The Pragyan Bharati Scooty scheme can be help the girls in travelling and gives appropriate support toward the studies .Those student who scores 60 %above in their higher education so the government provide the scooters .The student who can apply for the scooter can have to chose that it can be take a electric and petrol scooter. Student can be develop their skill and each of them can allot a scooty .The student can take benefit such as uniform ,books and fees etc and government not only provide scooty it gave many thing to study .Free admission is also available for course medical , engineering and polytechnic and the Post graduation will be free .Only the 12th class student will be provided the scooter and succeed in life .Meritorious girl can be provide the scooter those who have get the first division in class twelth .
Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme Benefits
- Government will be provided uniform and all necessities thing such as book etc.
- The government will give Rs.1000 per month and give the education loan Rs.50, 000 will be provided.
- Engineering, medical and polytechnic student will be applicable to take free admission of these courses.
- Scooter will be provided to the girl those who scored good marks in Higher Education.
- Government can be providing the textbook to the 1 lakh student.
- Student at the undergraduate and post graduate will be provided Rs.1, 500 and Rs.2, 000 for books.
- The girls can be decided that it can take petrol scooter and battery scooter under Bharati Scooty Scheme.
- They can be easily traveled to the institute and it can be beneficial for travelling.
- The candidate must be permanent residence of Assam.
- Student getting 1st division in class 12th must be eligible.
- Applicant should be study in government school.
- Only the female candidate can be apply for Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme.
- Aadhar card
- 12th mark sheet
- Graduation Mark sheet
- School ID card
- Passport size photo
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
Application process for Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme
- The applicant firstly goes to the official website of this scheme.
- After visiting the website the home page of website will be open.
- On the home page click on “Choice of Scooty”option.
- Then the new pages open in front of you after clicking.
- In the new page login here and fill the all detail such as roll number , registration year , name and mobile number etc.
- Before you log in fill the captcha code carefully.
- Click on the login and your application procedure is completed easily.
- Then you can download the form.
Ans: To provide the financial assistance and the resources.