Today in this article, we will share with you all about the Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card. In this article, we will share with you all the details that will be essential if you want to know anything about the Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card portal “janaadhaar.rajasthan.gov.in“. In this article, we will talk about the benefits, features and all the other details related to the Jan Aadhar Card that is enabled for the residents of the Rajasthan state for the upcoming year of 2020.
Specification of Jan Aadhaar Card
The Chief Minister of Rajasthan has officially announced Jan Aadhaar Yojana enrollment Portal on 18th December 2019. This Jan Aadhaar will be of 10 Digit Number and it will replace Bhamashah Card. This scheme will increase transparency among the Government and citizens. The scheme will definitely provide all the benefits to the eligible beneficiary.
Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card– janaadhaar.rajasthan.gov.in
The Rajasthan Jana Aadhar Card was developed by the concerned authorities of Rajasthan state so that the benefits of several activities as announced by the concerned authority of Rajasthan State are properly conveyed to the beneficiaries of the scheme. Through the implementation of the Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card, many benefits plus incentives will be provided to all of the beneficiaries that are residing in the Rajasthan state.
Benefits Of The Jan Aadhaar Card
There are many benefits of the Jain Aadhar Card that has been designed by the concerned authorities of Rajasthan state. Some of the benefits are given below:-
- It will act as an ID card for the resident of the Rajasthan state.
- Through the implementation of this card, many benefits will be provided to the resident of the Rajasthan state.
- A mobile app is also introduced to take the benefits of the Jan Aadhar card.
- Through the card, you can also get a ration at a subsidized price.
Services Available On janaadhaar.rajasthan.gov.in Portal
The following services will be provided to you through the Jan Aadhaar Portal as designed by the concerned authorities:-
- Citizen Registration
- Citizen Enrolment
- Acknowledgement Receipt
- Upload Document
- Card Status
The following documents are required if you are applying for the Jan Aadhaar card:-
- Aadhaar Card
- Age Certificate
- Ration Card
- Mobile Number
- Address Proof
Process To Register at janaadhaar.rajasthan.gov.in Portal
To register yourself under the Jan Aadhaar card portal, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Yojana portal given here On the homepage, click at the “Jan Aadhaar Enrollment” link.
- You can also click on the direct link given here
- On the web page, click at the “Citizen Registration” link.
- The registration form will display on your screen.
- Enter the following details-
- Head of the family name
- Aadhaar number
- Mobile number
- Date of birth
- Click at the “Submit” button.
- After successful registration, applicants can enroll themselves here Citizen Enrollment
- The enrollment form will display on your screen.
- Enter the registration number to complete the Jan Aadhaar Yojana online application process.