We all are aware that the Ration Card is one of the most important documents in our country. So under this article today we will share about the Ration Card for the Jharkhand state. As we all know that the Jharkhand state has to implement a new ration card and now in this article we will tell you all the details about the Jharkhand state new ration card. We will also provide the eligibility criteria for the Jharkhand state ration card in the year 2019-2020. We will also provide the application process and all the other related information.
What Is Ration Card?
Ration card is an ID card for the citizens of the country, which is also helpful for the citizens to gain the availability of subsidized products. Subsidized products are the products that are available at lesser prices than the original ones. The ration cards come into power mainly in focus for the below poverty line people who are poor and cannot afford basic necessities in life, helping them to buy the products of daily needs.
Ration Card In Jharkhand
The process of implementing the Ration Card in the Jharkhand state has been pending for about seven years now. And finally, in the year 2020, the implementation of ration card will kick start by the Jharkhand government in power. The locals of the state have taken several attempts to kick start the process of implementing the Ration Card. Finally, they have succeeded in their work as the officials for the Jharkhand state have now started the process of making ration cards.
Overview of Jharkhand New Ration Card 2020
|Scheme Name||Jharkhand New Ration Card|
|Department||Ration Card Management System|
|Start Date to Apply||Open Now|
|Last Date to Apply||Not Yet Declared|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of state|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Food Items under Jharkhand Ration Card
|Ration Card Type||Name of the Commodity||Price per Kg|
|Below Poverty Line ration card||Rice Wheat Kerosene||Entitled to 35 kg of food grain at the rate of Rs.1/-|
|Antyodaya Anna Ration Card||Rice Wheat||Rs.1 per kg.|
|Annapurna Yojana ration card||Rice||Entitled to 10 kg at free of cost.|
|Above Poverty Line||Wheat Rice||Entitled to 10 kg per family per month.|
Eligibility Criteria To Apply For The Ration Card
To apply for the Jharkhand New Ration Card, the person has to be eligible through the following eligibility criteria :-
- The applicant should produce a certificate from the Panchayat Pradhan/ Nigam Parshad Halka Karamchari (Revenue Karamchari) / Panchayat Sewak / Tax Collector the concerned authority to prove that the person has no ration card.
- Only in case of loss of card the concerned authority can issue duplicate ration cards.
- If any individual is transferred from one place to another the Surrender Certificate is required from the District and Block Level Supply officer of the respective place where the person was residing previously.
- In case of marriage also Surrender certificate is required from the previous place of residence, issued by the District and Block level Supply officer.
- The birth certificate of the child is required, along with the ration card in which the addition has to be made, and the application addressed to the District and Block level Supply officer.
Documents Required To Apply For The Ration Card
To apply for the Ration Card you have to produce the following documents while filling out the application form:-
- Application form
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Identity card
- Income certificate
- Electricity bill, Water bill.
- Bank passbook details.
- Passport size photograph of family members
How To Apply For Jharkhand New Ration Card
To apply for the Jharkhand Ration Card you need to follow these simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website
- Click on Online service displayed on the homepage
- Select Online application from the list of services.
- Go through the instructions and click on the Proceed button.
- Then, select the option Application for new ration card from the drop-down list
- Click the Submit button
- On the next page submit your mobile number.
- The application form will appear.
- Submit all the relevant details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Finally, submit your application.
- After you submit your application an acknowledgment number will be displayed on your screen.
- Keep the acknowledgment number for future use.
Checking Status Of Application
To track your application status under the Jharkhand new ration card scheme you need to follow these simple steps:-
- First, visit the official website of the Food and civil supplies of the Jharkhand government.
- Click on the Cardholder option present at the homepage.
- Select Ration card Status from the list.
- Enter the relevant details like district, block, village, card type.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Thus, your application status will be displayed on your screen.