Readers do you know that the government of Rajasthan is focusing to provide the e-services to the citizens of the state. The government has launched “Single Sign-On Identity” by which the residents of the state can avail the different e-services. SSO ID is useful to avail the e-services like Bhamashah Id, Aadhaar Card, UdyogAadhaar No (UAN), Business Register Number, etc. SSOID Registration Rajasthan related details such as how to create the ID, Login process and other relevant information is sanctioned below in this article.
SSO ID Rajasthan
Government of Rajasthan state has started a “Single Sign-On Identity”. Single Sign-On Identity portal (RajSSO) contains the specific services for Citizen, Udyog, and Govt Employee in a single window. By using SSO ID citizens of the state can avail the e-services like Bhamashah Id, Aadhaar Card, Udyog Aadhaar No (UAN), Business Register Number and many other services. SSO ID registration procedure is a very simple and quick process. Citizens of the Rajasthan state need to follow a few easy steps to register themselves and create SSOID.
Eligibility to Create SSOID Rajasthan
To create SSO ID applicants must be eligible to register. Here is the registration eligibility:
- Must be a permanent citizen of the Rajasthan state
- Business/ industry must be set up in the Rajasthan state
- All the state government employees
SSOID Online Registration
Applicants who desire to create SSO ID need to follow a few easy steps as mentioned below:
- To register you need to open the official web portal.
- From the home page of the website you need to click register option available on the screen
- Then you need to choose one option among “citizen”, “Udhyog” and “Government Employee”
- Then you need to choose “Bhamasha”, “Aadhaar”, “Facebook”, “Google” and “Twiter”
- Enter the details as you choose an option and click next option
- Enter the rest asked details in the registration application and submit the application form.
Procedure to Login SSO ID
- To log in, you need to open the official web portal.
- From the home page of the website you need to click Login option available on the screen
- Enter your SSO ID and then you need to enter password
- Then you need to enter the captcha shown on the screen of the computer
- Now click Login option appears next to the captcha.
Note: Applicants who desire to grab more information about the SSO ID may visit the official portal or can stay tuned with our site, we will update the changes made by the government in the portal in near future.
Rajasthan SSOID Portal Helpline Number
- e-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone Number: 0141-5153222, 0141-5123717