In India, we all know that the competition in the political parties is a much hype thing about. Today under this article, we will provide you with information about the Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card Yojana detail for the year 2019-2020. This Jan Aadhar card is introduced by the ruling party that is the Congress Party and today in this article; we will provide you all the information regarding it. This new card Aadhar Card will replace the old Bhamashah card. You know previous ruling Government i.e. BJP has implemented the Bhamashah Card system in the year of 2017-18.
Mukhyamantri Jan Aadhaar Card
The Rajasthan Jan Aadhar card or the previously known as Bhamashah card was delivered to the resident of the Rajasthan state. Through the Bhamashah card or Aadhar Card, the poor people of the Rajasthan state could easily get subsidized goods and also life insurance covers plus they will also get discounts on their Hospital bills. There were many measures that were provided through the Bhamashah card which was implemented and introduced by the previous ruling that is the BJP party in power.
Overview of Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Mukhyamantri Jan Aadhar Card Yojana|
|Initiated by||Government of Rajasthan|
Changes In The Bhamashah Card
As the government is changing in the Rajasthan state, the Bhamashah card which was implemented by the previous government that is the Bhartiya Janata Party will be changing. Not only the appearance of the card will change but also the profits. the measurements which were provided by the Bhamashah card will be changed by the ruling party that is the Congress party. Previously also as confirmed by reliable sources the Congress party was in very much opposition to the Bhamashah card.
About Jan Aadhaar Card Yojana
As mentioned above the Bhamashah card will change into the Jan Aadhar card. In the Scheme, each family will get a 10 digit unique identification number and also the card for identification. Through the card, cash benefits will be available only on direct benefit transfer. Non-cash benefits will be certified by Aadhar and Jan Aadhar. Also, the benefits of state government schemes, e-commerce, and insurance facilities will also be available through the new card. The government will keep women as head of the family.
Features Of The Card
There are many features of the Jan Aadhaar Card, some of the features are given below:-
- It will act as an ID card for the resident of the Rajasthan State.
- Through the implementation of this card, many benefits will be provided to the resident of the Rajasthan state.
- A mobile app is also introduced to take the benefits of the Jan Aadhar card.
- Through the card, you can also get a ration at a subsidized price.
If you want to enroll yourself in Jan Aadhaar card then you need to submit the documents given below:-
- Aadhaar Card
- Age Certificate
- Ration Card
- Mobile Number
- Address Proof
Registration For Card
To register yourself under the Jan Aadhaar card portal, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Yojana portal given here janaadhaar.rajasthan.gov.in
- On the homepage, click at the “Jan Aadhaar Enrollment” link.
- You can also click on the direct link given here On the web page, click at the “Citizen Registration” link.
- The registration form will be displayed on your screen.
the following details-
- Head of the family name
- Aadhaar number
- Mobile number
- Date of birth
- Click at the “Submit” button.
- After successful registration, applicants can enroll themselves here Citizen Enrollment
- The enrollment form will be displayed on your screen.
- Enter the registration number to complete the Jan Aadhaar Yojana online application process.
Process To Check The Enrollment Status
If you want to check the status of your Jan Aadhar card, then you must follow the simple steps:-
- First, click on the link given here
- Enter your acknowledgement number
- Click on submit
- Your status will be displayed on your screen.
Implementation of Jan Aadhar E-Card
You can also download the Jan Aadhar through the designated portal of the Jan Aadhaar Seva Kendra which will be launched very soon through the concerned authorities of the Congress party that is the ruling party of the Rajasthan state. Also, updating and confirmation of the information will be done through the concerned authorities of the Jan Aadhar.
Notice:- To know more about the scheme please stay with us in the future we will update here each information as soon as the concerned authority will release it. we always try to provide you with updated information. if you want to know more about the scheme then you may visit at the official web portal.