Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme: Let us tell you that before the elections in Karnataka, Congress had announced to start Gruha Lakshmi Yojana to lure the public. Siddaramaiah has given orders to start this scheme as soon as he becomes the chief minister. Registration for the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme will be open from 15 June to 15 July 2023. Through this scheme, ₹ 2000 will be given every month to the housewives of the state. But only women from Antyodaya, BPL and APL families will be given the benefit of this scheme.
Dear sister, if you are also a resident of Karnataka and want to take advantage of Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Karnataka, then you must read this post of ours. Because in this post. We will tell you about applying for this scheme till taking advantage of it.
Table of Contents
Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
Financial assistance will be given to every female head of the household under the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme 2023 in the state of Karnataka. This financial assistance will be of ₹ 2000 every month, which will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary woman. Women can use this amount to buy things for their household needs. Through this scheme, more than 2 lakh women of the state will be benefited. Congress General Secretary Priyanka Gandhi Vadra had announced the launch of Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme in a public meeting on January 16 during the election. Through this scheme, the women of Karnataka will become self-reliant, which will instill confidence in them.
Karnataka launches Gruha Lakshmi scheme
Congress Government launched Gruha Lakshmi Yojana, the much-awaited guarantee scheme providing financial aid of ₹2,000 to women head of families in Karnataka, in Mysuru on August 30. With the launch of the scheme, it is offering a monthly assistance of ₹2,000 to about 1.1 crore women who are heads of their households. The banks will also start the process of transferring money to the accounts of beneficiaries from today. through direct benefit transfer (DBT)
Objectives of Gruha Lakshmi Yojana Karnataka
The aim of starting this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the poor women of Karnataka. So that she can become financially strong by getting financial assistance. Because housewives have to think a lot before buying essential things of daily life. But now she will be able to easily buy the things. Gruha Lakshmi Yojana Karnataka will promote gender equality by recognizing the contribution of housewives to their families and providing financial assistance to them.
Short Details- Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
|Name of the Scheme
|Gruha Lakshmi Yojana
|Women of the state
|Rs. 2,000 per Month
|Online (May be)
Features and Benefits of Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
Some of the key features and benefits of the Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Yojana are as follows:
- Through this scheme, ₹ 2000 will be given every month to a woman from every family in Karnataka.
- Women can be financially strong and can upgrade their lifestyles.
- More than 2 lakh women of the state will get the benefit of Gruha Lakshmi Scheme.
- Women can take care of their families and become empowered and self-reliant.
- It recognises and rewards housewives’ contributions towards their families by giving them financial support.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
- Applicant must reside in Karnataka.
- The women should belong to Antyodaya, BPL and APL families.
- Women taxpayers are not eligble to get the scheme’s benefits.
- The program’s goal is to empower women, and only one lady per family may apply.
- The applicant must be the family’s head in order to be eligible for the program.
Required Documents for Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
- Domicile Certificate
- Mobile Number
- 2 Passport Size Photographs
- Identity proof like Aadhaar card, Driving Licence, voter ID card, etc
- Address proof like Ration card, water bill, electricity bill, etc
- Bank passbook copy
- The applicant’s bank account details
How to Apply for the Gruha Lakshmi Yojana Karnataka
- First of all the applicant has to visit the official website of Gruhu Lakshmi Scheme Karnataka.
- Download the application form available on the website or collect it from the Karnataka One center.
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details like personal details, bank details, etc
- After that, attach all the required documents to the form
- Now, Submit the application form to the Karnataka Gram One center or the office of the Assistant Director of Women and Child Development of the respective district.
- The authorities will verify the application and documents submitted by the applicant.
- When verification process is complete, the cash incentive amount will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account.