PM YASASVI Scheme 2022 Online Registration | PM YASASVI Scheme Eligibility, Benefits & Last Date | Young Achievers Scholarship Online Apply at yet.nta.ac.in | YASASVI Entrance Test Application Form
There are many people in our country who are not able to achieve success in education because of less income from their parents. So, to help them in the field of education the government has decided to provide some scholarship programs. Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme for a Vibrant India PM YASASVI Scheme is a kind of scholarship program that is made to support students.
PM YASASVI Scheme 2022
PM YASASVI Scheme is a program that aims to provide scholarships to 9th to 12thstudents. YASASVI Scheme is a government initiative to provide scholarships to Other Backward Class (OBC), Economically Backward Class (EBC), and Nomadic and Semi-Nomadic Tribes De-notified Tribe(DNT) students. The parents of these students should not have an annual income of more than 2.5 lakhs. This scholarship program has two levels for students who are in Class IX and for students who are in Class XI. Students will be selected for grant Scholarships through a written test. This written test is known as YASASVI ENTRANCE TEST (YET) 2022.
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (MSJ&E), Govt. of India is the one who implements the policies for the government on the promotion of activities like education, welfare, social justice, etc. MSJ&E has given the responsibility of conducting the written test to the National Testing Agency (NTA). NTA is a testing organization that conducts examinations for admission/fellowship in higher educational institutions. NTA was established by MSJ&E, Government of India (GoI), under the Societies Registration Act (1860). The aim of NTA is to conduct efficient, transparent, and international standardized tests for students. These tests are conducted to check the ability and skills of students for admission to premier Higher Educational Institutions (HEI). This grant is only for OBC, Nomadic, and semi-Nomadic tribes, DNT.
Highlights Of PM YASASVI Scheme
|Name of the scheme||PM YASASVI Scheme|
|Last Date of Filling the Application Form||August 26, 2022, at 11:50 pm|
|Date of Entrance Test||September 11, 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for PM YASASVI Scheme
- Candidate should be citizen of India.
- Applicant should belong to OBC or EBC or DNT category.
- To apply for this scheme the student should have passed 8 or Class 10.
- The annual income of the candidate should not cross 2.5 lakhs.
- Both boys and girls are allowed to apply for the scheme.
- The candidate should have passed the eighth class to give the tenth-grade examinations in 2022.
- Candidates who want to apply for ninth grade should have been born between April 1, 2004, and March 31, 2008.
- Candidates who want to sit for test for the eleventh grade should have been born between April 1, 2004, and March 31, 2008.
Important Dates For PM YASASVI Scheme
|Starting date of the application process||27 July 2022|
|Last date to apply||26 August 2022 (till 11.50 PM)|
|Date of the test||11 September 2022 (Sunday)|
|Time period||3 hours|
|Last entry into exam centre||01.30 PM|
|Mode of examination||Computer-based test (CBT)|
|Pattern of the exam||Objective type comprising 100 multiple choice questions (MCQs)|
|Medium||English and Hindi|
|Exam cities||The exam will be held in 78 cities across India|
|Exam fee||Candidates are not required to pay any exam fee|
|How to apply?||Candidates are required to apply online at https://yet.nta.ac.in|
|Helpline numbers for NTA||011-40759000, 011-6922 7700 (from 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM)|
PM YASASVI Scheme Objective
This scheme was made by (MSJ&E) with the objective to grant scholarships to students who come from weaker families. This government scheme gives all the required resources to the students so that they can educate them properly.
Features of PM YASASVI Scheme
- NTA has invited applications for the PM Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme for Vibrant India (YASASVI).
- The family income of the candidate should be under 2.5 lakh.
- The candidate has to submit income proof. NTA will conduct the online tests in 78 cities on 11 September 2022.
- To apply for this scheme, the applicant should have a mobile number, aadhar number, bank account linked to aadhar, income proof, and caste certificate.
Benefits of PM YASASVI Scheme
- The students will be provided with 15,000 scholarships under the PM YASASVI scheme.
- Students from the Other Backward Class (OBC), De-Notified, Nomadic and Semi-Nomadic (DNT) and Economically Backward Class (EBC) categories will be receiving a good amount from government as grant that will motivate them to work harder.
- The other objective of this scheme is that the students will be selected on basis of merit in the YASASVI test.
- Students of both class nine and class ten can take benefit of this scheme.
Criteria for YASASVI Test
|Subjects of test||No of questions||Total marks|
Documents required for PM YASASVI Scheme
- Passing certificate of 8th and 10th class is needed.
- Family income certificate is must.
- Working mobile number and email address.
- Identification card of Student.
- Applicant should have certificate of at least oneOBC/ EBC/ DNT SAR/NT/SNT.
How Do I Complete The YASASVI Entrance Test (YET) Application Form?
Only Online Applications Will Be Accepted For The NTA Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme (YASASVI).
- Visit The Website’s Official At yet.nta.ac.in.
- Select The Registration Tab On The Home Page That Appears (If Not Registered Already).
- Log in With The Generated Credentials After Registering Using Your Name, Email Address, And Birth Date.
- Now Sign Up On The Webpage For The YASASVI Exam.
- Give All The Information Requested.
- Save The Page For Later Us.
Important Information about YASASVI Entrance
Candidates don’t have to pay any fee for applying for scheme. The candidates who have applied for this scheme can download their admit card from NTA official website. The YASASVI 2022 Syllabus is available on NTA website. For any help and query the candidate can contact NTA Help Desk on 011 4075 9000 or 011 6922 7700 or can send mail to NTA @nta.ac.in.
Conclusion-The government launched scheme will be providing benefits to students who come from weak families. NTA has given all responsibilities to conduct the exam in maximum cities. The students will sit for the exam on 11 September 2022.