You all must be aware of the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana that is implemented for the years 2019 and 2020. Under the scheme, the prime minister of India is providing training facilities to all of the beneficiaries that will be enrolled under it. Today under this article, we will share with you all the information about the training centers which has been enrolled in PMKVY for the year 2019-2020. In this article, we will provide you with a PDF form of the PMKVY Training Centre List 2021 finalized by the concerned authorities.
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana for the year 2021 enables the unemployed youth of the country to take up training and development activities. Thus, makes them employed and helps them to live a better life. The Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana through its huge success has been decided to be implemented for four more years that is still the year 2020. Under the Pradhan Mantri Vikas Yojana, the cost of the training and development activities undertaken by the unemployed youth will be provided free for them and the dept which will be transferred to the government will be born by Central Government and State Government in the ratio 75:25
Aim Through The PMKVY Training Centre List Scheme
There are many aims that will be fulfilled by the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana:-
- The main aim and motive of the scheme are to provide employment for unemployed youth.
- The scheme will also provide the training and development activities which will prove to be a benefit to the youth.
- It will help the youth of the country to develop in terms of their skills.
- It will help to sharpen the skills of the future of the country.
Total Training Centers
As announced by the concerned authorities, there are at present 42930 PMKVY training centers across the country for providing skill training to youth. They can be classified into the following categories-
- RPL – 32671
- Short Term Training – 8958
- Special projects – 1301)
To operate these training centers, there are almost 2776 PMKVY training partners. They can be classified into the following categories-
- RPL – 156
- Short Term Training – 2526
- Special projects – 94
Process To Check PMKVY Training Centre List
If you want to check the PMKVY Training Centre List enrolled under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana for the year 2019 and 2020 then you can follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website of PMKVY
- Click at the Find a Training Center tab present at the home page.
- Or click on the direct link given here
- You can find the training center by the following options-
- Search by Sector
- Job Roles
- In Search By Location enter the following-
- State name
- District name
- In Search, By Sector enter the following-
- Sector name
- Capital goods etc.
- Sector name
- In Search By Job Roles enter the following-
- Job roles
- Assistant electrician etc.
- Job roles
- Finally, click on Submit.
- The list of centers will appear on your screen.
Number of PMKVY Training Centers
There are certain numbers of training centers available all over India and given below is the table depicting the number of training centers in each state of India for the year 2019-2020:-
|State||Number of Training Centers|
|Andaman and Nicobar Island||8|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||7|
|Daman and Diu||12|
- NSDC TP Helpline: 1800-123-9626
- SMART Helpline: 18001239626
- Student Helpline: 8800055555