Ration Card Karnataka Online Apply |ahara.kar.nic.in New Ration Card | Karnataka New Ration Card Application | Ration Card Online Form
We all know the importance of Ration Card in India so, today under this article we will discuss the Karnataka Ration Card for the upcoming year of 2020. If you are about to apply for a new Ration Card or your old Ration card is lost then you are at the right place. Under this article today, we will discuss with you all about the procedure, eligibility criteria, documents required and etc about the Karnataka new Ration Card for the year 2019-2020.
Ration Card Online Apply 2020
Ration card is an ID card for the citizens of the country, which is also helpful for the citizens to gain the availability of subsidized products. Subsidized products are the products that are available at lesser prices than the original ones. The ration cards come into power mainly in focus for the below poverty line people who are poor and cannot afford basic necessities in life, helping them to buy the products of daily needs.
Details About Karnataka Ration Card
|Scheme Name||Ration Card|
|Applicants||Residents of Karnataka|
|Launched by||Karnataka Government|
|Objective||Distribution Of Ration Card|
Benefits Of Ration Card
Certain benefits of the new ration card are listed below:-
- The ration card is the most vital document used in the Indian country.
- The ration card is mainly used to get food items on subsidized prices.
- Subsidize price is a price that is lower than the actual price of a particular thing.
- The ration card can be used by poor people or people who are below the poverty line.
- There are three types of ration cards which are made mandatory by the Indian Government and under these cards, one of the cards is very important for people who are below the poverty line.
- It helps the people to gain food items at very low prices thus, lowering the financial burden on them.
Types Of Ration Card In Karnataka
There are few types of Ration Card that are available to the residents of Karnataka State such as:-
Priority House Hold (PHH) Ration Card
The PHH ration card is provided to the people belonging to the rural households. There are two categories in PHH Ration Card
Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) Ration Card
The AAY ration card is provided to the families whose annual income is below Rs.15000
Annapurna Yojana (AY) Ration Card
The AY Ration Card is a special type of ration card issued only to the poor people above 65 years.
Non-Priority Categories (NPHH)
The NPHH is not eligible to get subsidized food grains.
Subsidized Prices In Ration Card
The food grains are provided at the following prices through Ration Cards:-
|Commodity||Price per kg|
|Rice||Rs. 3 per kg|
|Wheat||Rs. 2 per kg|
|Coarse grains||Rs. 1 per kg|
Everyone who is a resident of Karnataka state is eligible for applying for the Ration Card.
The following documents are required if you are applying for the Karnataka Ration Card in the year 2019-2020:-
- Passport Size Photographs
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID Card
- Income Certificate
How to Apply Online for Karnataka Ration Card
To apply for the ration card in Karnataka state, you will have to follow these simple steps:-
- First, visit the official website of Karnataka government
- On the homepage, click on the e-Services option.
- From the drop-down menu, select New ration card (APL)
- Select the New Ration Card Request option displayed on the next page.
- Select the type of ration card.
- Enter your Aaadhar number
- You will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number.
- After successful verification, your Aadhaar details will be filled automatically.
● Finger Print Verification will take place.
- The applicant has to capture a single fingerprint verification according to the selected option.
- On successful verification, the entered Adhaar details will be displayed
- Generation of Application Number
- Click on the Add Button for the application number generation.
- If entered Adhaar card number contains existing family member, then the applicant has to delete duplicate card member to apply for a new ration card
- Select the Add Member option to update the relationship of all the members in the family.
- Click on the Next stage to enter the contact details.
- Finally, click on Save