DDA Housing Scheme will soon open for the year 2020. Any citizen may Apply Online for Delhi Development Authority DDA New Housing Scheme at the official website@ http://dda.org.in/. To Apply Online for DDA Housing Scheme 2020 you may also visit at the Registered Nationalized Banks Official Website. In the below of the section, we will provide you the list of Registered bank under the DDA Flats Scheme.
List of Registered Bank In DDA Flats Scheme
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank
- axis Bank
- State Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- Syndicate bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Yes Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- IDFC FIRST Bank
Type OF Housing Scheme Under DDA 2020
Delhi Development Authority Provides a number of Housing Scheme for all Income Groups and All Category. Any may avail the benefits of the Scheme and get their own house at their own choice. There are following type of Housing Scheme are available under the DDA:-
- DDA Flats Scheme 2020 (EWS FLATS)
- DDA Flats Scheme 2020(FOR SC/ST APPLICANTS)
- Housing Scheme for High Income Group
- Housing Scheme Low Income Group
- DDA Shops / Stalls Scheme-2019 for Reserved Category
- Online DDA Housing Scheme 2019 (For Surrendering/Cancel Allotment)
Online Registration DDA Flats Scheme
Housing facilities have always been arising issues among the families and the cost of housing also proves to be a great problem for them. As technology rises in today’s world, the cost of housing has touched heights. The cost of housing facilities in Delhi is almost double than the normal cities but also Delhi being the capital of India, the number of people living and the number of people shifting to Delhi is increasing day by day. To make housing vividly available the DDA housing scheme of the year 2020 has been announced.
Key Highlights of DDA Housing
|Scheme Name||DDA Online Housing Scheme|
|Launched By||Delhi Govt.|
|Department||Delhi Development Authority|
|Start date to apply||Month of February or March 2020|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Lottery Draw Date||Updated Soon|
|Beneficiary||Native of the State|
|Benefits||Housing for All|
DDA Housing Scheme 2020
Under the Delhi Development Authority (DDA) many flats will be given on the sale for the year 2020 while previously in the year 2019 almost 18000 flats were distributed on sale. Although this time high luxury apartment will be distributed to the people of the higher-income group. The apartments which are to be constructed under the Delhi Development Authority will be constructed at the area of Dwarka Sector 19B in Delhi.
Aim of DDA Flats Scheme 2020
The Delhi Development Authorities has announced that all the flats which are normally availed at a very high market price will be available at a lower price for the higher income group people. As the housing facilities have touched new heights and it is very difficult to avail this opportunity, the DDA housing scheme is one good scheme for the people of Delhi.
Flats In DDA Housing Scheme 2020
- This time the Delhi Development Authority will offer under its construction scheme 11 residential towers which will consist of almost 1114 flats.
- All the houses will be aimed for the higher income group people because the construction scheme has been providing highly luxurious flats.
Among the 1114 flats:-
- 168 flats will be for Super High Income Group group
- 932 flats will be for High Income Group group
Eligibility DDA Flats Scheme 2020
To be eligible under the DDA Flats Scheme of 2020. The candidates must be eligible through the following criteria given below:-
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The candidates must be over 18 years of age.
- The candidates applying for the DDA housing scheme of 2020 shall not have any other house in his name, or his Guardian’s name, or his children’s name.
- A person who has already availed benefit under the DDA Flats Scheme shall not be eligible through this scheme.
DDA Housing Scheme 2020 Online Registration
To apply for the DDA housing schemes, the candidates have to go through the following points given below :-
- First, applicants who want to apply will have to register himself/herself by entering basic information like Applicant Name, Date of Birth, PAN No, Mobile No, and Email-Id through DDA official website.
- After submission of details, User ID and password will be sent to you automatically through registered email to fill the Application Form.
- After the successful registration, applicants will have to login by entering user ID and password provided through email to access the Application Form.
- On successful logging, application form screen will be displayed.
- Fill the personal details, bank details, address details, joint applicant details and select the category and location preferences in the application form.
- Upload the scanned image of the photograph and signature of the applicant and the joint applicant (if any).
- At the bottom of the page, there is a declaration for the applicant.
- Applicants are advised to go through the contents of the declaration carefully.
- Select the checkbox of a declaration by clicking on it.
- Submit the application form.
- After submitting the application form in draft or final mode, the submission screen will be displayed showing Application Form No, Submission Date and Registration Amount for making payment.
- Once the Application Form has been submitted final, the applicant can not edit application details thereafter but can pay registration amount through Net Banking or NEFT/RTGS through challan.
- After clicking on Make Payment option, a screen will be displayed showing application form no, amount and provision of making payment.
- At last, after successful payment, acknowledge slip will be displayed on the screen.
- You can take a printout of the acknowledgment slip for future use.
Note – The following application was prescribed for the DDA housing scheme of the year 2019 but it is expected that the same procedure will be followed for the Housing Project.
Important Dates In DDA Flats Scheme 2020
As per the last year norms that are as per the DDA housing scheme of the year 2019 registration was started from March 2020, this year also that is also in 2020 the application is said to be started from March 2020 and eventually will end in May. The draw date for the DDA housing scheme 2020 is said to be set in July or June.