Telangana Housing and Urban Development Corporation (Hudco) Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana are going to Start Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme for the year of 2019 & 20. The Citizen of Telangana may apply for 2BHK Housing Scheme i.e. 560-square foot (sqft). These Flats will be constructed in approximate 40 locations of the state. If you want to know more about the scheme than check all Details in the below of the article.
Apply Online TN 2BHK Housing Scheme
To provide housing facilities for the newly built Telangana state it’s Chief Minister announced the Housing and Development Scheme in 2015. Since the year 2015 many 2 BHK houses have been built for the benefit of the residents of the state. The two BHK flats were provided to the residents free of cost. The beneficiaries were among the people who are poor and economic backwards in terms of social status.
Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme 2019
After the successful implementation of the Telangana Housing Scheme since the year 2015 now, this scheme has been associated under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. The association with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana will provide fund allocation to the Telangana government. The funds will be directed by the central government and will be given to the Telangana state for the implementation of 2BHK flat meant for the poor people.
Benefits of Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme
Certain benefits will be provided under the housing scheme of Telangana in Association with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana:-
- A 2 BHK flat almost priced for Rs. 5 lakhs to Rs. 8.65 lakhs will be given free of cost to beneficiaries.
- The scheme will ensure proper allocation of funds for housing facilities.
- Government will Construct Almost 2.8 lakh units
- On merging the Telangana housing scheme to the Pradhan Mantri Aawas Yojana funds will be judicially allocated for the houses.
- The PMAY will provide Rs. 1.5 lakh per unit under the scheme.
- Almost 3000 units are ready for occupation under 2 BHK scheme.
- The government aims to construct another 20,213 units.
Allocation Of Funds in Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme
A single unit of 2 BHK flat cost of almost rupees 5.30 lacs for the Telangana government under its housing scheme. After connecting its association to the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana the Telangana government with only have to provide around rupees 3 lacs for the construction of 1 unit of a 2 BHK flat. This will prove to be a great help for the Telangana government.
The funds will be allotted as follows:-
- Rs. 2,500 crore from Housing and Urban Development Corporation (Hudco)
- Rs. 1,365 crores from PMAY funds
- Rs. 185 crores from the State’s revenue.
The total cost of the whole housing scheme is around 18000 crore out of which 3000 crores has already been allocated by the government.
Infrastructure Of The Flats
Telangana government housing scheme has been providing 2BHK flats for the residents of the state. Although, the infrastructure of the flats have been deeply concentrated and worked on.
It is said that the infrastructure of the flat will be as follows:-
- The flat will consist of 2 bedrooms
- One hall
- One kitchen
- Also 2 toilets with a plinth area of 560 square feet.
Thus, the total area of the plot is said to be 125 square yards. The basic necessities will also be provided under the flat which includes water supply lines, electricity lines, approach and internal roads, drainage and sewerage lines.
Unit Cost Per Flat in TN 2BHK Housing Scheme
The table given below provides the unit cost as confirmed by the concerned authorities per housing unit:-
|Area||House Cost||Infrastructure Cost||Total Cost||Unit Cost w/o Infrastructure|
|Rural||5.04 lakhs||1.25 lakhs||6.29 lakhs||5.04 lakhs|
|Urban||5.03 lakhs||75,000||6.05 lakhs||5.3 lakhs|
|GHMC up to G+3||7 lakhs||75,000||7.75 lakhs||7 lakhs|
|GHMC C+S+9||7.9 lakhs||75,000||8.65 lakhs||7.9 lakhs|
Eligibility Under Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme 2019
To be eligible under the Telangana housing scheme applicants must follow the eligibility criteria given below :-
- The applicants must belong to Below Poverty Line (BPL) category.
- The applicant must hold an eligible and original ration card.
- The households provided must be kept in the name of the woman.
- The beneficiary family must not possess any other property under any other housing scheme.
- The applicants must be a resident of the Telangana state.
Also certain reservations are made in favour of the people belonging to economically backward caste –
In Rural areas
- 50% will be reserved for the
- For Minorities – 7%
- Balance 43% for others.
In Urban areas
- 17% will be reserved for the
- For ST – 6%
- For Minorities – 12%
- Balance 65% for others.
Application Procedure For The Scheme
- To register yourself under the Telangana housing scheme in association with the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. The residents of the state may download Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme Application Form in the Pdf Form.
- After downloading the application form you just have to fill the application form. In the application form, you have to provide details regarding your name, location etc.
- The application form then needs to be submitted at a MeeSeva centre or at the Gram Sabha.
Note – No online submission of application form is announced by the concerned authority.
Selection Of Beneficiaries Under The Scheme
The following selection process will be undertaken for the Telangana housing scheme in Association with Pradhan Mantri Aawas Yojana:-
- The villages for coverage of 2BHK will be selected by the District level committee as per the GO Ms. No.10, Housing (RH&C.A1) Dept, dt.15.10.2015
- The selection of beneficiaries will be undertaken as per GO Ms No 12 Housing (RH&C.A1) Dept, dt.26.11.2015.
- The preliminary scrutiny will be done at Gram Sabha. Thus, a list will be prepared accordingly and forwarded to Tahsildar of that Mandal.
- The Tahsildar will verify the list.
- Then, will submit the eligible final list of applicants to the District Collector.
- Thus, the list will be again placed in the Gram Sabhas for its final approval.
- The list finalized by Gram Sabha will be approved by the District Collector and will be made available to the public.