Navasakam Portal | YSR Navasakam Portal | navasakam.ap.gov.in |YSR Navasakam Online Apply
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched a new portal through which you can get information about recently launched scheme by the Andhra Pradesh Government. The portal is known as the Navasakam portal and today under this article, we will share with you all the information about the newly launched Navasakam portal i.e. navasakam.ap.gov.in. We will tell you all the details that are present inside the portal for the year 2019 and 2020. In this article, we will share with you a step-by-step guide through which you can download guidelines regarding many different schemes of the Andhra Pradesh government.
YSR Navasakam Portal– navasakam.ap.gov.in
The Navasakam portal has been designed for the residents and the official of the Andhra Pradesh state. Through the implementation of this portal, the information will be made available to the residents to the state and also the implementation of this scheme will make possible the flow of information to every eligible beneficiary of Andhra Pradesh. Also, many guidelines through PDF will transmit in the portal for download.
Implementation Through The Portal
The portal has been developed to carry on the smooth functioning of the schemes. The following procedure will undertake for the smooth functioning of the schemes:-
- First, Pre-populated survey formats will provide to the Volunteers in respect of the schemes present such as-
- Rice Card
- YSR Pension Kanuka Card
- Jagananna Vidya Deevena Card
- Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Card
- The formats will be provided by the concerned Departments through District Collectors.
- Wherever pre-populated formats are not available, survey proforma will be given by the Departments concerned for printing at the District level for distribution to Volunteers.
- Departments concerned will send separate guidelines on eligibility criteria and other processes to be followed for identifying beneficiaries.
- MPDOs and Municipal Commissioners will make necessary arrangements for computerization of the data at the following levels-
- Ward Secretariat
- ULB level
List Of Schemes Available
The following benefits and schemes are available under the Navasakam portal:-
- Rice Card
- YSR Pension Kanuka Card
- AP YSR Amma Vodi
- YSR Arogyasari Card
- Ap YSR Sunna Vadi
- YSR Kapu Nestham etc.
Procedure Of Navasakam Survey
The following procedure will implement to undertake the household survey:-
- First, the volunteers will make a schedule to conduct a survey of their area.
- They will give prior intimation to the households about their visit.
- Every day volunteers will cover an average of 5 households in rural areas.
- And 10 households in urban areas.
- Volunteers will visit the doorstep of each and every household under his /her jurisdiction along with a pre-populated datasheet and survey format.
- Volunteers to thoroughly verify the eligibility norms duly explaining about the above said Government welfare schemes to identify eligible members.
- MPDOs / Municipal Commissioners to make necessary arrangements and supervise the entire survey process.
Downloading The Guidelines
The following links are available to download the guidelines of the schemes:-
- Volunteer Daily Survey Proforma
- JVD Fee Reimbursement Proforma
- YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Proforma
- Kapunestham Proforma
Process To Login In The navasakam.ap.gov.in Portal
To login yourself through the portal, you need to follow the simple steps:-
- Visit the link given here
- Enter the User ID and Password.
- Click on Login
Note;- For Getting More Details about the portal please stay with us. we will update each detail regarding the article in future as soon as the government will update it.