Through the implementation of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme, the students of Andhra Pradesh state will be getting incentives on the basis of their education. In this article today, we will provide you with all of the details regarding the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme as announced by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state to benefit all of the students who are appearing for the examination in the academic session of 2020. In this article, we will provide you with the details such as eligibility criteria, the application process, application status, official website, list of courses applicable, Jagananna Vidya Deevena List 2020, etc.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
Through the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme, the concerned authorities of the Andhra Pradesh state have been providing scholarships for the student who can’t afford to pay the fees of their colleges or school. Also, many other incentives for the students are also provided such as rent-free hostel to the students staying in hostels in Andhra Pradesh state. The main benefits of the scheme will be given to the students belonging to below the poverty line household.
Details Of The Scheme
|Name||Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme|
|Launched by||CM of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Students of AP|
|Objective||Provide free education|
|Launched Date||27 November 2019|
Benefits Of The Jagananna Vidya Deevena List 2020
If you are applying yourself under the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme then you can get these simple benefits:-
- Facilitation of
the tuition fee plus hostel fee for the students who are pursuing the following
- Engineering etc.
- The students will be given Rs 20,000/- per year as an incentive.
- Students studying from Welfare hostels will be exempted from mess charges.
- The remaining incentives will be directly transferred to the ward’s mother’s account.
Incentive Under The Scheme
If you are one of the beneficiaries under the scheme then you will get the following incentive for different types of educational degrees:-
- Rs 15,000 for Polytechnic students
- Rs 10,000 for ITI Students
- Rs 20,000 for Graduate Degree and other courses.
Special Categories of The Jagananna Vidya Deevena List 2020
Also apart from the students of the following degrees mentioned above, there is a special 100% fee reimbursement for the following categories as per the concerned government announcement:-
- Differently-abled students
List Of Courses
The students pursuing the following courses will be eligible for the scholarship scheme:-
Eligibility Criteria of Jagananna Vidya Deewena scheme
To be eligible for the Jagananna Vidya Deewena scheme, the student must go through the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- The family’s annual income should not exceed Rs 2.5 Lakh.
can not have-
- Wetland above 10 acres
- Agricultural land above 25 acres
- Wetland and agricultural land above 25 acres
- If the applicant’s household is availing the benefit of pension then he or she is not eligible for the scheme.
- The beneficiary’s family members should not have any 4 wheeler.
- If the applicant household is paying the property tax then he or she is not eligible for the scheme.
- Candidates having less than 1500 Square Feet house in the city can apply for this scheme.
If you are applying for the Jagananna Vidya deevena scheme then you can submit the following documents with the application form:-
- Residential proof
- Aadhar card
- College admission certificate
- Admission fee receipt
- Income certificate
- BPL or EWS certificates
- Parents’ occupational certificate
- Non-tax payer declaration
- Bank account details
AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Application Process
To apply for the scheme you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website of the scheme
- Click on the Official Notification Of AP YSR Jagananna Deevena Scheme details.
- Fill the application form
- Upload the above-mentioned documents.
- Submit the form
- Take a printed copy of it for future use
Process To Check The Jagananna Vidya Deevena List 2020
To check the Eligible Candidate Jagananna Vidya Deevena List for the scheme you can follow the simple steps given below:-
- The candidates will have to click here
- After landing on the web page, click on the text with a blue color to get Detailed Reports.
- Select your “District Name”
- Select your location
- Choose Rural Or Urban.
- Note your Secretariat Code.
- To display the Eligible List go to the webpage with the following address-
- Here, Enter Your Secretariat Code“
- You will get a PDF of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligible List.