Amma Vodi List: The AP Amma Vodi scheme has been doing wonders since its launch. Today under this article we will discuss with you all about it. We have mentioned each and every detail about the AP Amma Vodi List for the year 2023 including eligibility criteria, the application process, the document required, and also the selection process of the scheme is present in this article.
Also, we have provided a step-by-step guide through which you can check the beneficiary list in the scheme. To see your name in the beneficiary list under this scheme, read this article completely to know more details.
Table of Contents
Amma Vodi Scheme Verification List 2023
Under the AP Amma, Vodi scheme incentives will be provided to the children who will be attending school in the upcoming year of 2023. The beneficiaries will be selected among the mothers who will be sending their children to schools for the first time in the new year. All the poor people of Andhra Pradesh will be eligible for the scheme and a stipend will be provided to the mother of the child. Around Rs, 15000 rupees will be provided as announced by the authorities.
Benefits Of The Scheme
There are many benefits of the AP Amma Vodi scheme, first and the foremost benefit of the scheme is the stipend that will be provided to the school-going children. The incentive will help poor families to attend school and help them to cover some of their expenses. It will prove to be a great way to encourage families to send their children to school. As we all know that the percentage of school-going children is very less in rural areas, and this initiative will help increase the percentage to a great extent.
Mode Of Payment
The payment under the scheme will be done online mode that no beneficiary will have to stand in lines to get their payment. The concerned authorities will pay an amount of Rs.15000/- per month to all the beneficiary mothers/guardians whose names will be there on the list. The funds will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries so that they do not have to worry about the payment.
Key Points of Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme
|Scheme Name||Amma Vodi Scheme|
|Launched By||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of State|
|Objective||Economic incentive for education|
|Incentive Amount||Rs 15,000|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Government Schemes|
Eligibility Of The Scheme
To be eligible for the Andhra Pradesh State Amma Vodi scheme, the applicants must go through these eligibility criteria:-
- Children studying in only government schools of Andhra Pradesh state are eligible for the scheme.
- Permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh state are only eligible.
Selection Procedure Of Beneficiary
As mentioned above the AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2023 is driving its way to a huge success. So the selection process under the scheme is a bit lengthy.
The proper and detailed application process of the scheme is given below:-
- First, the principals of the schools will have to upload the information of all the children on the designated portal.
- Then, education and other departments will start the verification process to select the beneficiaries.
- The following people will be assisting the selection process-
- Village volunteers
- Village and ward education assistants
- After the conclusion of the verification, the information will forward to the welfare and education assistants in the respective municipal wards and villages.
- Finally, the list of eligible mothers will be put on display at the Village/Ward Secretariats
How to Check Amma Vodi Scheme List
The beneficiary list for the AP Amma Vodi scheme will be out on the official website of the scheme. You just have to follow these simple steps to download the scheme:-
To check the beneficiary list, you have to follow the following steps:-
- First, visit the official website
- On the home page, click on the “CLICK HERE FOR SEARCH CHILD DETAILS FOR AMMAVODI SCHEME” link
- On the next webpage, enter the asked details such as-
- Mother/Guardian Name
- Aadhaar Number
- Captcha Code as displayed in the image on the screen
- Click on the Get details option
- First, visit the official website
- On the home page, click on the OFFICER/2nd INTER COLLEGE LOGIN Option.
- The login page will open on the screen.
- On this page, select your district accordingly.
- Now after that, enter your login details like username and password.
- In the end, click on the login option
District Wise Beneficiary List
In the following table, direct links are given for the readers to directly check the beneficiaries of different districts:-
|Districts||Beneficiary List PDF|
|East Godavari||Available Now|
|West Godavari||Available Now|
- 4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta, Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521456.
- Phone: 9705655349, 9705454869
- Email Address: [email protected]