The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state has now come up with the AP Amma Vodi scheme through which financial support of Rs 15000 will be given to the students who will be going to the school for the first time in 2020. Today under this article we will provide you with all the details regarding the scheme. We will provide you with the eligibility criteria, application process, etc related to the AP Amma Vodi scheme for the year 2020.
Table of Contents
AP Amma Vodi Scheme
Under the AP Amma Vodi scheme incentive will be provided to the children who will be attending school in the upcoming year of 2020. The beneficiaries will be selected among the mothers who will be sending their children to schools for the first time in the New Year. All the poor people of the Andhra Pradesh will be eligible for the scheme and stipend will be provided to the mother of the child. Around Rs, 15000 rupees will be provided as announced by the authorities.
Key Highlights of Amma Vodi Scheme 2020
|Name of Scheme||YSR Amma Vodi Scheme 2020|
|Introduced by||CM YS Reddy|
|Introduction Date||10th June 2019|
|Date of Starting Scheme||26th January 2020|
|Mode of Application||Offline/ Online|
|Beneficiary||Student who are studying in Govt. & Private School|
|Benefits||Rs 15000 on Yearly Basis|
|Type of Scheme||AP Govt. Scheme|
Benefits Of The Scheme
There are many benefits of the AP Amma Vodi scheme, first and the foremost benefit of the scheme is the stipend that will be provided to the school-going children. The incentive will help the poor families to attend school and help them to cover some of their expenses. It will prove to be a great way to encourage families to send their children to school. As we all know that the percentage of school-going children is very less in rural areas, this initiative will help increase the percentage to a great extent.
Eligibility Of The Scheme
The following eligibility criteria have been finalized by the concerned authorities for the scheme:-
- Children studying in only government schools of Andhra Pradesh state are eligible for the scheme.
- Permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh state are only eligible.
- Children should be Study in Class 1st to Class 12th.
- The mother/beneficiary shall ensure at least 75% attendance of the children.
The following documents are required for applying for the AP Amma Vodi scheme:-
- School Identity Card – Required as a Proof of the child studying in the school.
- Aadhaar Card – Required as an identification document.
- Bank Account Details – Required of the Mother of the child.
- Address Proof
- Mother’s Passport Size Photos
- Name of School
- White Ration Card – As only people who are below the poverty line are applicable.
Mode of Payment under the Scheme
- Andhra Pradesh State Government will transfer Amma Vodi scheme Amount to the beneficiary through direct bank transfer (DBT) Mode.
- This amount will be given on an annual basis.
- The Bank Account of Beneficiary should be updated with Application Form.
- This amount will not be given after the completion of class 12.
The following application process should be considered while applying for the AP Amma Vodi scheme for the year 2020:-
- First, you have to download the application form for the scheme given
- After downloading the application form, fill in it carefully.
- Attach all the above-mentioned documents.
- Submit at the relevant office or any government office.
Notice:- The Final Application Process and Mode of applying for the scheme will be announced by the Consulted authority at the time of Launching Scheme. So stay with us and grab the information as soon as possible.