The national apprenticeship training program helps the citizens or basically the students residing in India to carry out training that helps them to undertake employment. Under this article today we will discuss with you all the details about the NATS Training for the year 2020. We have tried to cover each and every information about the NATs including the eligibility criteria, application process which needs to undertake to enrol into the training program.
The National Apprenticeship Training Scheme was started by the Board of Apprenticeship and Training/Practical Training to carry out the training process in India. It is basically a flagship programme from the Government of India. But it has undertaken by the Ministry of Human Resource Development. The programme is aimed at enhancing the capability of students by equipping technically qualified youth with practical knowledge and skills required in their respective field of work. Through its training and apprenticeship program, the NATs provides employment opportunities to the unemployed youth.
Benefits Of The Program
Through the NATs apprenticeship training program, the unemployed youth of our country get served with many of the benefits such as :-
- The first and foremost benefit of the training program is that of finding a job. These training programs help the students to find their desired jobs.
- Proper training and experience. Through the NATs training programs, the students gain a lot of training and experience that helps them to be compatible for their job.
- Also through the program, the students get equipped for their desired jobs and are able to provide 100% on the job.
List Of NATS Training Institutions
You can also check the list of institutions that are working under the national apprenticeship training authority to provide employment opportunities and experience to the unemployed youth of our country. Click on the link given here to check the
Enrollment Procedure For The Job
If you are a student and you want to enrol yourself in one of the training programs at NATs, then you just have to carry on the following application process:-
- First, visit the official website of NATs given.
- When you land on the web page, click on the Students tab present at the top.
- Another web page will display on the screen.
- On the web page, click on Enroll option present at the top right corner.
- On the next web page, you’ll first have to sign a declaration in your name.
- After signing the declaration, your eligibility will be briefly checked by the portal.
- In the second step, the guidelines regarding the training program will be displayed on your screen.
- Finally, in the third step you will have to fill in the application form for the training program.
- In the last step, preview your application form and thus click on submit.
Checking NATS Training Merit List
If you want to check the merit list of certain examinations or another interview in which you have applied yourself. Then you can just follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website of the NATs
- When you land on the homepage, look through the notifications column
- Click on the desired link.
- Finally, the results will display on your screen.