In today’s world, we all are aware that seeking a job is not an easy task. So, to make this complex task of achieving a bright job simpler, the Government of India has already come out with the Employment Exchange Services way back in the nineties. Today, we will talk about the Employment Exchange Services. We will also talk about the benefits of the services offered. We have provided a step-by-step guide through which you can register yourself under the Employment Exchange Services to gain the benefit of your desired job.
Employment Exchange Forms
Although previously when the Program was implemented by the Government of India, the main focus of the government was to make the available desired jobs to the unemployed youth of our country. But, now the Employment Exchange Services has changed its name to Employment Guidance And Promotion Centres which means that now the employment exchange Scheme will make available all the services which will guide the unemployed youth and also will provide career counseling to them.
Benefits Of The Services
The main focus of the Employment Exchange Services is to make available the desired job to the unemployed youth of our country. But, now as mentioned above the employment services are also providing guidance and career counseling to unemployed youth so that they can make use of their intelligence and their creativity on the right path. One of the main motives of the Scheme is to guide the unemployed youth so that they can get their desired job using less effort and without any difficulties.
The only specific criteria to be eligible for the scheme is that you must be an unemployed person. Apart from it, there are no specific criteria.
The following documents must be attached while filling out the application form for the Scheme:-
- Educational Certificate
- Job Experience Proof
- Caste Certificate – if the applicant belongs to SC, ST or OBC
- Sports Certificate – If excels in any sports.
- Handicapped Certificate – As issued by Medical Board/CMO)
- Ex-serviceman Proof
- Widow Proof
- Freedom Fighter Proof
- Proof Of Address – The following documents can be submitted as proof of address:-
- Ration Card.
- Voter ID Card.
- Certificate from Municipal Councilor/Sarpanch.
- Proof of job in the State of either of the parents.
- Certificate of Education in the State.
- Letter from a gazetted officer or school head.
- Certificate issued by an MLA/MP.
- Domicile Certificate.
How to Apply Online For Employment Exchange
If you want to register yourself in one of the Employment Exchanges via online mode then, you can follow these simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website of the Employment Guidance And Promotion Centres of your state.
- When you land on the homepage, click on the register if you are not a registered user.
- Otherwise, click on the login
- After registering yourself successfully, log in through your credentials which will be provided to you by the website.
- Select your district name.
- Fill in the profile form further displayed on the screen.
- Click on submit
- An acknowledgment containing the Registration Number, Registration Date, and the Name of the Employment Exchange will be displayed on your screen.
- Take a printout of the acknowledgment slip.
- Upload all the above-mentioned documents.
- The registration card will be issued by the employment exchange.
Process To Register Offline
If you want to register for an Employment Exchange offline then you can follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, you have to visit your nearest Employment Guidance And Promotion Centres
- When you visit the Employment Exchange office ask for the registration form for the services.
- Fill up the registration form carefully.
- Submit all the above-mentioned documents.
- You have to submit photocopies of all the documents mentioned above.
- Finally, the registration card will be issued by the employment exchange.