The KALIA scheme was implemented for the benefit of the farmers residing in the Odisha state. Today under KALIA Yojana Final List article we will provide you all the details for the KALIA Yojana for the year 2019-2020. We will also share with you the eligibility criteria, application process and all the other key features related to the scheme. We have also provided a list of benefits that will be provided to the beneficiaries in the KALIA scheme.
Odisha KALIA Yojana Phase Wise List
The KALIA Yojana was implemented by the Odisha Government for the development of the residents of the state. Through the KALIA Yojana, many benefits were made available to the farmers of Odisha state. An incentive for rupees 5000 was also provided to the farmers of the Odisha state. Also, the farmers who do not have their own land, separate lands are given to those farmers with a plus incentive amount. Through the scheme, incentives were being given to the farmers of Odisha state and thus the scheme was a huge success for the farmers residing in the state.
KALIA Yojana Final List
The concerned authorities of the KALIA Yojana have come out with the KALIA Yojana Final List of beneficiaries for the scheme. The beneficiaries list came out on the official website in three parts. The first list came out right after the application process was concluded. The second beneficiaries list came out in October. And now the third list will be coming out soon. You can check the list by following the procedure given in this article later.
Benefits Of The Scheme
Many benefits were availed by the residents of Odisha state through the implementation of the scheme:-
- In each season Rupees, 5000 will be given as an incentive to the farmers.
- A total of Rs. 25,000 will be paid to the beneficiaries.
- The money will be directly transferred to their bank accounts on a yearly basis.
- Landless beneficiaries will attain Rs.12, 500 from the Odisha government on a yearly basis. This benefit only will be given to SC/ST Peoples.
- Beneficiaries with a physical disability will be offered annual financial assistance of Rs. 10,000.
- Loan facilities are also available for more than Rs. 50,000 without interest.
- Life coverage insurance policy of Rs. 2 lakh at a premium payment of Rs. 330 is made available for the beneficiaries.
- Rs. 165 will be contributed by the Odisha government from the premium amount.
- All the beneficiaries will also get an accidental coverage of Rs. 2 lakhs at a premium of Rs. 12
- Half the premium amount will be paid by the government.
Eligibility Criteria For The Scheme
The following applicants are eligible to apply for the KALIA scheme:-
- Only the residents of Odisha state can apply for the scheme.
- Farmers belonging to the marginal or small category are eligible.
- Only poor and needy farmers ie BPL farmers are eligible.
- Any farmer who falls under the tax payment structure will not allow to apply for the KALIA Yojana.
- If the farmer is working for the state government or the central government or associated with any PSU department then they are not eligible.
- The applicant must have a working bank account.
To fill out the application form for the KALIA scheme, you need to follow these simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website of the scheme.
- Click on the Green Form link for a fresh application.
- Click on download to download the form.
- Take a printout of the application form.
- Fill in the details.
- Attach all the documents.
- Visit the Gram Panchayat offices or PACS
- Drop the application form in the dropbox.
How to Check & Download KALIA Yojana Final List
To check your name in the KALIA Yojana Final List, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website of the scheme given.
- Click on Beneficiary List option present at the home screen.
- A new web page will display on your screen.
- Submit the following details –
- Name of the district
- Click on the view button.
- A PDF file will appear on your screen.
- Download the PDF file.
- After the Successful Download of the Beneficiary List you may take a print out.
KALIA Yojana Helpline Number
- Message ‘START‘ TO +91-8456099688 by Your WhatsApp Mobile Number.
- After the successful sending of the message, it will send you the latest updates about a scheme to your Whatsapp number.
- Toll-Free Number 1800-572-1122