KALIA Yojana Second Installment List | New Farmer Beneficiary | kalia.co.in Portal | Second Installment List Online Check
To provide a relieving environment to the farmers of the state Odisha Government was Initiate KALIA Yojana. And today under KALIA Yojana Second Installment List article we will discuss the KALIA Yojana. We are giving each information about the scheme and covered every detail about the scheme. We have provided eligibility criteria, the application process, also the documents which are required to apply for the scheme. Now We have also provided information about the second installment list for the scheme. Moreover, you can also check the beneficiary list through this portal.
Odisha KALIA Yojana 2nd Installment List
The KALIA Yojana was initiated by the Odisha Government in power. Through the KALIA Yojana many benefits were made available to the farmers of the Odisha state. An incentive for rupees 5000 is also said to be given to the farmers of the Odisha state. Also the farmers who do not have their own land separate lands are given to those farmers with a plus incentive amount. Through the KALIA Yojana money helps are given to the farmers of the Orissa state and thus the scheme was a huge success for the farmers residing in the state.
Highlights Of KALIA Yojana Second Installment
|Name of the scheme||Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme|
|Announced by||Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers, cultivators, croppers and landless agriculture labourers|
|Second installment release||November 2019|
Kalia Second Installment List 2020
As we all know that the KALIA Yojana was inaugurated a long time ago and also the first list of beneficiaries for the KALIA Yojana was out 2-3 months ago. Now, the KALIA Yojana Second Installment List of the beneficiary is out by the concerned authorities. Although in the first list about 50 lakh of farmers were included as beneficiaries for the scheme. Now the state government is saying that they have to cover at least 25 lakh more farmers. Thus, the total number of farmers under the scheme will be 75 lakh which is a huge number. Although, State Government has not yet teleported the exact number of beneficiaries. Also, the concerned authorities have announced that the transfer of funds will take place in November.
The government will release second installment of the beneficiaries in the month of November 2019. Odisha State has Started Verification procedure of the beneficiaries in the month of August 2019 and process has nearly completed. In this verification procedure, it has been detected that around 20000 government employees/ pensionaries and 9000 minors are taking the scheme benefits who are ineligible for the scheme.
Benefits Of The Scheme
There are many benefits of the KALIA scheme for the farmers of the Odisha state, some benefits are as follows:-
- In each season Rupees, 5000 will be given as an incentive to the farmers.
- A total of Rs. 25,000 will be paid to the beneficiaries.
- The money will be directly transferred in their bank accounts on a yearly basis.
- Landless beneficiaries will attain Rs.12, 500 from the Odisha government on a yearly basis.
- KALIA Yojana Provide all Benefits to those Farmers who fulfil all the Eligibility Criteria.
- Beneficiaries with a physical disability will get annual financial assistance of Rs. 10,000.
- Loan facilities are also available for more than Rs. 50,000 without interest.
- Life coverage insurance policy of Rs. 2 lakh at a premium payment of Rs. 330 is made available for the beneficiaries.
- Odisha government will contribute Rs. 165 of the premium amount.
- All the beneficiaries will also get an accidental coverage of Rs. 2 lakhs at a premium of Rs. 12
- Government will pay Half the premium amount.
Eligibility Criteria For The Scheme
The following applicants are eligible to apply for the KALIA scheme:-
- Only the residents of Odisha state can apply for the scheme.
- Farmers belonging to the marginal or small category are eligible.
- Only poor and needy farmers ie BPL farmers are eligible.
- Any farmer who falls under the tax payment structure will not allow applying for the KALIA Yojana.
- If the farmer is working for the state government or the central government or associated with any PSU department then they will not eligible.
- The applicant must have a working bank account.
To fill out the application form for the KALIA scheme, you need to follow these simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website of the scheme.
- Click on the Green Form link for a fresh application.
- Click on download to download the form.
- Take a printout of the application form.
- Fill in the details.
- Attach all the documents.
- Visit the Gram Panchayat offices or PACS
- submit your Application Form to the Gram Panchayat Officer
How to Check KALIA Yojana Second Installment List
To check your name in the beneficiary list for the KALIA scheme, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website of the scheme given
- Click on Beneficiary List option present at the home screen.
- A new web page will display on your screen.
- Submit the name of the district and the block.
- Click on the search button.
- A PDF file will appear on your screen.
- Download the PDF file.
- Search for the beneficiary name.
- Now if your name will present in the List then you will get the 2nd Installment.