Welcome to our web portal readers, today in this article you may get information about the KALIA Yojana Second List 2021. Now you can check the Odisha Kalia Yojana second beneficiary list from district/ block/ village wise from the official website@ kalia.co.in. Those Farmers, cultivators, croppers and landless agriculture labourers are included in the second beneficiary list whose name is not in the first beneficiary list. In this article you may get the required information such as steps to check the beneficiary list, benefits of the scheme and many more please scroll this page to grab the below-furnished information.
KALIA Yojana Second List
Odisha KALIA stands for Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA). KALIA Yojana is for the benefits of the Farmers, cultivators, croppers and landless agriculture labourers. This scheme is launched by the Chief Minister Mr Naveen Patnaik, Government of Odisha in the month of December 2019 to support the farmers, accelerate agricultural prosperity and reduce poverty. Under KALIA Scheme the government is initiated to cover around 50 Lakh families.
KALIA Yojana Second List Highlights:
|Name of the scheme||Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme|
|Article about||kalia.co.in Second list 2019|
|Initiated by||Chief Minister Mr. Naveen Patnaik, Government of Odisha|
|Launched date||21st December 2018|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers, cultivators, croppers and landless agriculture laborers|
|Second instalment list||Available now|
Benefits Of The Scheme:
- Farmers will get Rs.25000 per family over five seasons. This amount is given to the small and marginal farmers so that farmers can purchase inputs like seeds, fertilizers, pesticides and use assistance towards labour and other investments.
- To the landless Agricultural Household Rs.12500/-will be given for Agricultural allied activities such as for small goat rearing unit, mini-layer unit, duckery units, fishery kits for fisherman, mushroom cultivation and bee-keeping, etc.
- Rs.10000/- per family per year will be given to the vulnerable cultivators/landless agricultural laborers for take care of their sustenance.
- Life insurance cover of Rs.2 Lakh will also be given at a nominal rate of Rs.330/- (Rs.165 will be paid by the government of Odisha) and Personal accident cover of Rs.2 Lakh at a nominal rate of Rs.12/- (Rs.6 will be paid by the government of Odisha) to the saving bank account holders whose age is over 18 and under 50 years.
- Farmers can apply for crop loan of Rs.50000/- at zero percent interest rate.
Procedure To Check KALIA Yojana Second List 2019
Applicants who wish to check the list have to follow the below-given steps:
- Go to the official website of the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation, Government of Odisha which is “kalia.co.in”
- Click the “Beneficiary List” option which is available in the menu bar of the websites home page
- As you click a new web page appears on the screen
- Enter the details as asked on the screen first select your district
- Then select your Block/ULB and at last select your Gram Panchayat
- Click View option given in the end
- List PDF Link will appear on the screen in two columns Landless agricultural labourers and Small and Marginal farmers
- Click on the PDF link
- Enter the captcha code appears on the screen
- Click submit option
- List with beneficiary’s name will appear on the desktop
- Search your KALIA ID, village, Name and Father/ Husband Name and gender in the list.
KALIA Yojana Helpline Number
- Message ‘START‘ TO +91-8456099688 by Your WhatsApp Mobile Number.
- After the successful sending of the message, it will send you the latest updates about a scheme to your Whatsapp number.
- Toll-Free Number 1800-572-1122