AP YSR Adarsham Scheme for Providing Self Employment, Benefits, Notification, Features | YSR Adarsham Scheme Application Form, Registration
Unemployment is one of the most basic concerns that our government is considering nowadays. So in this article today we will talk with you about the Andhra Pradesh scheme of employment or popularly known as the YSR Adarsham Scheme. The YSR Adarsham Scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh that is Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy. The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state that is Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy has always come up with vital schemes for the welfare of the residents of Andhra Pradesh state. Further in this article, we have provided every key detail about the YSR Adarsham Scheme. We have also provided the eligibility criteria + the application process for the YSR Adarsham Self Employment Program in the state of Andhra Pradesh for the year 2023.
Andhra Pradesh YSR Adarsham Scheme 2023
Under the YSR Adarsham scheme, the Government of Andhra Pradesh state will provide opportunities for employment to the unemployed youth. Although the government has already been doing many jobs for the unemployed youth and now it has also taken a step to increase transportation so that employment opportunities will be made for the unemployed youth. So under the YSR Adarsham Scheme, the government has launched transport facilities for the unemployed youth so that job opportunities can be created through the transportation facilities. The transportation facilities will be provided by the Andhra Pradesh government only.
Creation Of Opportunities In YSR Adarsham Scheme
The Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy has taken this step to increase employment opportunities in the Andhra Pradesh state. The transformation facilities which will be provided to the residents of the state will be provided in partnership with the following industries presiding in the Andhra Pradesh state:-
- Andhra Pradesh Mineral Development Corporation(APMDC)
- Andhra Pradesh Civil Supplies Corporation(APCSC)
- Andhra Pradesh Beverages Corporation Limited(APBCL)
- Other Government agencies.
Parks Under The Scheme
The following perks will be provided to the unemployed youth under the YSR Adarsham Youth Employment for the Andhra Pradesh state:-
- First of all, through the employment scheme, the government has promised rupees 20,000 incentives to the unemployed youth every month.
- Approximately 6000 vehicles will be designated for employment.
- Due to the assignment of 6000 vehicles, the common commodities will be made readily available to the customers at a much lower price.
Committee Members Under The Scheme
The following committee members assign for the YSR Adarsham (State Level) in Andhra Pradesh state:-
- Secretary, Social Welfare Chairman
- The Secretary, Tribal/BC/Kapu/ Minority Welfare Corporations Member
- Secretary, Mines Member
- Secretary, Civil Supplies Member
- Commissioner, Transport Department Member
- Commissioner, Commercial Tax Member
- SLBC Convenor Member
- MD, APMDC Convener
The following committee members assign for the YSR Adarsham scheme (District Level) in Andhra Pradesh state:-
- District Collector, Chairman
- Executive Directors of SC / Tribal / BC / Kapu / Minority Welfare
- Corporations Member
- AD, Mines Member
- District Tribal Welfare Officer Member
- District Transport Commissioner Member
- Lead District Manager Member
- Joint Collector (Sand) Convener
Application Process Under The Scheme
As mentioned above the employment scheme that is the YSR Adarsham Scheme is a newly launched scheme and was announced by Chief Minister Mr. Jaganmohan Reddy yesterday at a Press Conference. So, the official notification for the scheme is yet to be announced by the concerned authorities. As soon as the official notification will available, we will communicate the correct details to you through this portal.
For More Details Visit at Official Website