The concerned government of Andhra Pradesh state has been doing very much for the resident of the state. Recently, the Chief Minister Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy has also announced another scheme known as the YSR Kapu Nestham scheme for the year 2019-2020. Under this article today, we will share with you all the details about the scheme such as the eligibility criteria, the application process, documents required for the application of the scheme and also the benefits and the features of the scheme for the year 2019-2020.
About YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh State that is Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy has announced the YSR Kapu Nestham scheme for the year 2019 and 2020 for the empowerment of the women residing in the state. Many benefits will be availed by the women of the Andhra Pradesh state through this scheme. Also, reservations and incentives will be provided under the scheme.
Details Of The Scheme
|Name of the scheme||YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Announced by||Perni Venkataramaiah|
|Date of announcement||November 2019|
|Beneficiaries||Women of particular communities|
Features Of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
Some of the features that will be availed through the implementation of the YSR Kapu Nestham scheme are given below:-
- The scheme is mainly aimed at the women of the Andhra Pradesh state.
- Through the implementation of this scheme, the needy and the poor women residing in the Andhra Pradesh state will get empowerment.
- Under the scheme, 15000 rupees will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account for 5 years once the scheme is fully functional.
- The incentive will be provided to the beneficiaries on an early basis.
- All the financial grants will be paid via Direct Benefit Transfer process.
Eligibility Criteria Of The Scheme
To be eligible for the scheme, the applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- The scheme is only applicable to the permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The applicant must belong to the following areas-
- Balija communities
- The applicants must fall under the BPL category.
- The lower age limit for the women to apply for this scheme is 45 years.
- The upper age limit for the applicant in the scheme is 60 years.
- Government employees or pensioner household members are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants should not have their own 4 wheeler.
- No family member should pay income tax.
- The total family income must be less than Rs. 10,000 per month in rural areas and Rs. 12,000/- per month in urban areas.
- Applicants should have an active bank account.
The following documents are required if you are applying in the scheme:-
- Address proof, to prove that you are a resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Aadhar card, as an identity proof.
- Caste Certificate
- Age proof, such as Birth Certificate or 10th or 12th Marksheet.
- BPL certificate
- Bank account details, highlighting the bank account number, branch code and IFSC code, bank and branch name.
- Passport Size Photographs
Application Procedure For YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
To apply for the scheme, you need to follow these simple steps:-
- First, visit the official website given.
- When you land on the homepage of the website, click on the Download tab.
- A list of forms will appear on the screen.
- Click on the name of your desired scheme.
- The form will be downloaded on the computer.
- You can then fill-up the form likewise.