YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme: Soon, residents of Andhra Pradesh (AP) are going to receive benefits from one more scheme which is YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme. Everyone wants their daughter to get married in a good way but because of less finance, they are not able to fulfill the requirements. So, to help this kind of poor people the Andhra Pradesh government has launched this scheme. AP YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme is the effort that Andhra Pradesh (AP) government has put to provide financial assistance for marriage to ST, SC, and BC communities. The authority of Andhra Pradesh is always working hard for the welfare of the residents. The Scheme is one of the initiatives to provide better facilities to state residents.
The state government has made this scheme by keeping in mind the needs of girls coming from poor families. The amount will be given to poor families so that they can marry their girls without any difficulties.
Also Read- AP CM Helpline Number
Table of Contents
YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme 2023
Recently, the Andhra Pradesh government has made an announcement about YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme for the betterment of the residents. People can enjoy the perks of the financial assistance for marriage scheme from October 1. Residents of the SCs, STs, BCs, and differently-abled, groups will be receiving financial assistance from the state government. This facility of the current government will be providing cash aid for poor girls’ marriages and also for inter-caste marriages. Girls from poor families will be getting rs one lakh rupees for their marriage. Under this scheme, the Andhra Pradesh government will be giving rs 1 lakh 20 thousand rupees to those who marry inter-caste. Disabled persons are also covered in this scheme they will be getting Rs 1.5 lakh from the state government.
People who belong to BCs, group will get Rs. 50 thousand and rs 75 thousand in case of inter-caste marriage. According to the officials, SC, ST, minority communities, BCs, disabled people, and families of construction workers are eligible for the scheme. The recently announced scheme is offering more amount than the previous scheme.
Objectives of the YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme
The objective of the scheme is to help the girls financially at the time of their wedding. It also helps to promote inter-caste marriages. After knowing about the scheme, now parents of girls from a poor families will be feeling less burdened as they will receive a good amount at the time of marriage.
YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme Highlights
|Scheme Name||YSR Kalyanamasthu|
|Introduced By||YS Jagan Authorities|
|Implemented On||1st October 2022|
|Beneficiaries||SC, ST, BC, Differently-Abled Poor People Fulfilling The Criteria|
|Objectives||To Provide Monetary Assistant To BC, SC, ST & Differently Abled For Marriages And Inter-Caste Marriages|
|Benefits||Rs 50000 To Rs 1.5 Lakhs Depending On The Criteria|
Also Read- AP Ration Card List
Benefits of the YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme
- It will decrease the burden of the parents on the marriage of girls.
- Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes people will be receiving a good amount of cash.
- With the cash amount, all expenses that will arise at the wedding time can be paid easily.
- Handicapped and construction workers are also going to enjoy the benefits.
- The best benefit of this scheme is that it takes care of girls of minority groups.
YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Girls should be from BC/ SC/ ST/ Minorities (other than Muslims).
- Applicant should be Handicapped or disabled.
- The girl’s age should be 18 years and the boy 21 who wishes to marry each other.
- The bride and groom should have passed class 10th.
- Total land holdings should be less than 3 acres in wetlands and for dry land, it should not be more than 10 acres.
- In rural areas, the family income should be less than 10,000 per month and in urban areas, it should be less than 12000.
- Electricity consumption should be less than 300 units per month.
- The parents of the girl should not be government employees.
- There should be no one in the family to take benefit of the pension.
- Beneficiaries should not have a four-wheeler.
- Income tax payee children are not eligible for this scheme.
- Only first marriage is applicable except for widows.
- Property in the municipal areas should be less than 1000 square feet.
Documents to apply for YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme
- The birth certificate is needed for verification of the DOB.
- An income Certificate is required for income proof.
- A 10th class certificate is a must for checking the education qualification.
- Electricity bill to see the consumption of electricity.
- Mobile Number.
- Address proof.
Application Process for YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme
To apply for this plan, the girls have to follow the criteria decided by the officials. The applicant should go and meet authorities who have given the responsibility for this plan. The plan is operated through village or ward secretariats. Authorities will provide you form. Fill out the form by entering all details correctly. Attached are all documents with the form and submit the form. After the completion of the verification process, you will get the grant that was promised to you. YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme Official Portal is (https://gsws-nbm.ap.gov.in/).
Amount provided under YSR Kalyanamastu
|S.No||Category||Financial Assistance under YSR Kalyanamasthu (in rupees)|
|2||Scheduled Caste-Inter caste||1,20,000/-|
|4||Scheduled Tribe- Inter caste||1,20,000/-|
|6||Backward Classes- Inter caste||75,000/-|
With the help of the YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme, the state government has tried to fulfill all the promises made by them. This program will provide finance to poor girls that will help them to fulfill their needs and dreams. With this scheme, people from poor families will get maximum benefits.