Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana: We all are aware that some of the students who were studying in the government or private school are not able to pay the fees because they belong to families that are economically poor and backward. So, today in this article we will share with you all about the Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana for the year 2023.
Under Swadhar Yojana article today, we will share with you the benefits that are provided under the scheme as announced by the concerned authorities of the Maharashtra government.
Also Read- Lek Ladki Yojana Maharashtra
Table of Contents
Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2023
Under this new scheme launched by the Maharashtra Government, an incentive will be provided to the poor students studying and carrying out their education in Maharashtra. The incentives will be distributed among the needy and the poor children so, that they can lead a happy and less stressful life. The main motive of the implementation of this scheme is to develop the young talent and young people of the Maharashtra state so that it can improve the human resource also.
Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana Highlights
|Name||Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana|
|Started By||Maharashtra Government|
|Beneficiaries||Economically Backward Students|
Applicant must get 60% to take scheme benefits
The Yojana has been started by the Maharashtra government with the objective of providing hostel accommodation facilities to the students studying in various Institutions across the state. A number of 17 government hostels are available to the students in various district of the Maharashtra state in which total number of 1435 students will be provided with the hostel accommodation facility. Out of these, 80 seats are still vacant and students can register for the vacant seats. Students only with passing marks more than 60% are eligible to apply for this Yojana.
Benefits Of Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana
The following benefits will be provided to the beneficiaries of the scheme:-
|Boarding Facility||Rs. 28,000|
|Lodging Facilities||Rs. 15,000|
|Miscellaneous Expenses||Rs. 8,000|
|Students of Medical and Engineering Courses||Rs. 5,000 (additional)|
|Other Branches||Rs. 2,000 (additional)|
Also Read- PM YASASVI Scheme
To be eligible for the scheme the applicant must go through the following eligibility criteria:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Maharashtra state.
- The applicant must belong to SC or Nav Bauddha Category.
- The annual income of the family of the students from all sources must not exceed Rs. 2.5 lakh.
- The following students will
be eligible for the scheme-
- Class 10th
- Class 12th
- Professional courses
- The applicant must have a working bank account.
- The applicant must have a valid Aadhaar Number.
- For professional courses after 10th, students should have taken admission in the course.
- The Duration, of course, must not be less than 2 years.
- The applicants must have secured at least 40% marks in the previous examination.
- The students must be a resident of district headquarters or must reside within 5 km of Nashik City.
- Aadhar Card
- Identity card
- Bank account
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
Application Procedure Of Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana
- First, the applicant has to visit the official website of Maharashtra Social Welfare Department at https://sjsa.maharashtra.gov.in/.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you have to click on the Swadhar Yojana PDF. After that, you will have to download the application form from there.
- After downloading the application form, you will have to fill all the information asked in the form.
- Now, After filling all the information, you have to attach the photocopy of all your documents along with the application form and submit it to your respective Social Welfare Office.