We all are aware that some of the student those who were studying in the government or private school are not able to pay the fees because they belong to the families that are economically poor and backward. So, today in this article we will share with you all about the Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana for the year 2020. Under Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana article today, we will share with you the benefits that are provided under the scheme as announced by the concerned authorities of Maharashtra government.
Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana
Under this new scheme launched by the Maharashtra Government, an incentive will be provided to the poor students studying and carrying out their education in Maharashtra. The incentives will be distributed among the needy and the poor children so, that they can lead a happy and less stressful life. The main motive of the implementation of this scheme is to develop the young talent and young people of the Maharashtra state so that it can improve the human resource also.
Benefits Of The Scheme
The following benefits will be provided to the beneficiaries of the scheme:-
|Boarding Facility||Rs. 28,000|
|Lodging Facilities||Rs. 15,000|
|Miscellaneous Expenses||Rs. 8,000|
|Students of Medical and Engineering Courses||Rs. 5,000 (additional)|
|Other Branches||Rs. 2,000 (additional)|
To be eligible for the scheme the applicant must go through the following eligibility criteria:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Maharashtra state.
- The applicant must belong to SC or Nav Bauddha Category.
- The annual income of the family of the students from all sources must not exceed Rs. 2.5 lakh.
- The following students will
be eligible for the scheme-
- Class 10th
- Class 12th
- Professional courses
- The applicant must have a working bank account.
- The applicant must have a valid Aadhaar Number.
- For professional courses after 10th, students should have taken admission in the course.
- The Duration, of course, must not be less than 2 years.
- The applicants must have secured at least 40% marks in the previous examination.
- The students must be a resident of district headquarters or must reside within 5 km of Nashik City.
Application Procedure Of Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana
- First, the applicant has to visit the official website of Maharashtra Social Welfare Department at https://sjsa.maharashtra.gov.in/.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you have to click on the Swadhar Yojana PDF. After that, you will have to download the application form from there.
- After downloading the application form, you will have to fill all the information asked in the form.
- Now, After filling all the information, you have to attach the photocopy of all your documents along with the application form and submit it to your respective Social Welfare Office.