Under the AP YSR Pelli kanuka scheme, certain financial help will be made available to the brides of certain cast so that the responsibilities of the family towards the bride marriage or the marriage of the daughter will no longer be viewed as a burden on the family. The aim through AP YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme is very pure and thus will be helping India to look beyond the bad old thinking of a girl as a burden to her family.
AP YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme 2019-20
This thinking of certain people have definitely changed over the period of time from Ancient India to Modern India but still getting a girl married is one of the biggest responsibilities of the certain people who think this as a burden. To change this mindset of the people and to help the most economically backward people in their greatest responsibility many different schemes have been launched by the government and one such scheme is AP YSR Pili kanuka scheme of the year 2019-2020. Under this scheme, govt. will provide financial assistance to the brides of different castes on the occasion of their marriage.
Overview Of Andhra Pradesh YSR Pelli Kanuka
|Name of Scheme||AP YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme|
|Department||SC/ST Welfare Department|
|Introduced By||AP Govt.|
|Start Date of Registration||Available Soon|
|Last Date of Registration||Not Declared|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Support|
|Type of Scheme||State Govt. Scheme|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
|Official Website||Updated Soon|
AP YSR Pelli SC/ST/BC Bride Marriage
In today’s world India is one of the most diverse countries in the world but with this tag of this diversity comes a lot of plot holes in the Indian tradition. The Indian tradition of thinking of girls as a burden upon the family is world-famous. The girls are said to be inferior mainly because they need to get married to a lot of dowries. Although taking dowry or giving dowry is a punishable offense under the Indian laws.
Benefits Of AP YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme 2019-20
It is said that a very vivid financial help will be given to the brides of specific caste categories mainly the bride of economically backward background will prevail the benefits.
The list of the incentive provided for the bride of certain caste is given below:-
- Scheduled Castes (SCs) – Rs. 1 Lakh
- Scheduled Tribes (STs) – Rs. 1 Lakh
- SCs & STs Inter Caste Marriage – Rs. 1.25 Lakh
- Backward Classes (BCs) – Rs. 50,000
- BCs Inter Caste Marriage – Rs. 75,000
- Minorities – Rs. 1 Lakh
- Disabled – Rs. 1.5 Lakh
- Construction Labour Children – Rs. 1 Lakh
Status under AP YSR Pelli kanuka scheme
To check your AP YSR Pelli kanuka Scheme status:-
- You just have to visit the official portal once again.
- Click on checking status tab.
- After clicking on the checking status tab, you will be redirected to a screen where it will ask your registration number.
- Enter your registration number and the status of the application will be displayed on the screen.
Documents Needed In AP YSR Pelli Kanuka scheme
Certain documents are needed to apply for the AP YSR Kanaka scheme. The list of the documents needed for the brides to be applied through this scheme is given below:-
- Birth Certificate issued by Competent Authority through the MEESEVA Center.
- Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority through MEESEVA Center.
- A copy of Wedding Card.
- A copy of the Aadhaar Card of both the bride and bridegroom.
- Recent Passport Size photograph of bride and bridegroom.
- An updated income certificate of the family from all sources.
Registration In AP YSR Pelli kanuka scheme
To register yourself under the Andhra Pradesh YSR Pelli kanuka scheme, the candidates need to apply and register themselves through online mode.
To register yourself follow these steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh Pelli kanuka scheme.
- Click on the notification of this scheme.
- Click on apply now.
- After clicking on apply now the application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill in the details.
- Submit the application form.
- Review your application.