KCR Kit Scheme Online Registration & Status Check @ kcrkit.telangana.gov.in | Telangana KCR Kit Scheme Benefits & Beneficiary List District Wise
Telangana state government always puts efforts to support its residents. So, this time the state government started a new scheme that will help Pregnant women in the state. KCR Kit Scheme was launched on 4 June 2017 to provide all the needed items for pregnant women and their newborn babies. An announcement about the distribution of the KCR nutrition kit was made in Telangana Budget 2022-23. About 1.25 lakh women will be benefitted every year from this scheme. KCR Kit have Baby oil, Soaps that will be beneficial for mother and child, a Mosquito net, Dresses, Handbag, Toys for a child, Diapers, Powder, Shampoo, Sarees, Towel and Napkins, and a Baby bed. Click to get information Related to Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme
KCR Kit Scheme 2023
Friends KCR Kit Scheme started with an aim to help pregnant women and newborn babies in the Telangana state. The new mothers will be receiving mother and baby care kits under this scheme. Till the baby turns 3 months old, the mothers can take benefit from the scheme. The state government also decided to give financial help of Rs 12,000/-to pregnant women in installments. If the baby girl is born then an additional Rs. 1000 will be given by the government. The scheme that was launched during Telangana Formation Day will be providing benefits to pregnant women for a maximum of 2 deliveries. Ladies who will give birth at a government hospital can take advantage of this scheme.
The women who want to take benefit of this plan can do registration on its official portal kcrkit.telangana.gov.in. Registration can also be done by visiting their nearest Public Health Center. Auxiliary Nurse Midwife, Medical Officer, or Deputy District Medical & Health officer.
|Scheme Name||Telangana KCR Kit Scheme|
|Launch by||Telangana’s state Government|
|Objective||Aid to Mothers and new-borns|
|Application Mode||online & offline Mode|
List Of Items Under the KCR Kit Scheme
The KCR Kit scheme has 16 essential items-:
- Baby oil
- Baby bed
- Mosquito net
- Towel and napkins
- Toys for kid
Rs. 12000 Financial Assistance to Pregnant Women
- The amount of Rs 12000 will is provided in three installments.
- The women will receive an additional Rs. 1,000 if the baby born will be a girl.
- An amount of Rs 3000/ will be sent to the account of the beneficiary after completion of 2 ANC checkups within 5.5 months from the LMP date, approved by MO.
- An amount of Rs 4000/ will be sent to the account of the beneficiary after delivery if the baby born is a boy.
- A number of Rs 5000/- Rs added to the beneficiary’s account after delivery if the baby born is a girl.
- A number of Rs 2000/- will be given to the beneficiary after 1st Immunization (within 3 months after delivery)
- An amount of Rs 3000/ will be sent to the beneficiary’s account after 2nd Immunization (within 9 months after delivery)
Objectives of the KCR Kit Scheme
The main aim of the KCR Kit Scheme is to make sure that every pregnant mother and new-borns should get all things that are needed. To support the baby girl, the government will also provide extra financial assistance if a girl is born. The state government wants that every pregnant should get proper medical care and treatment before, during, and after pregnancy.
KCR Kit Scheme 2023 Benefits
- With the help of the KCR Kit Scheme, pregnant women in the Telangana state now will be taking care of themselves properly.
- The products in the kit that cost around 15,000will help a lot after the birth of a newborn baby.
- The pregnant women will receive support from them in every stage of pregnancy till the birth of the child by the state government.
- The women can take benefit from the scheme till the newborn turns 3 months old.
- Through the scheme, financial assistance will be provided to pregnant women that will help them and their children in the future.
- DBT will be used to send the amount decided by the state government.
- ASHA Workers have been given the responsibility to monitor and record the health condition of pregnant women both before and after the pregnancy.
- Pregnant women should belong to the state of Telangana.
- The woman who is pregnant should have an Aadhar card issued by the state of Telangana.
- Pregnant women can only take benefit of this scheme for two deliveries.
Important Required Documents
- Aadhaar card or identity cards for identification purposes.
- Address proof documents
- LMP Date
- Mobile number
- Bank details or bank passbook
KCR Kit Scheme Distribution Data
|Total number of Registrations||2573248|
|Private & other deliveries||871109|
|Total number of deliveries||1985425|
Procedure for Online Registration for KCR Kit Scheme 2023
- Go to the official website of the scheme.
- The home page will open on the screen.
- choose the option of login into the homepage.
- Then on the login page, enter login credentials like username and password.
- After entering the details click the sign-in button.
- Then you must click on child/ mother registration on the dashboard.
- Now provide your Aadhar and verify it with OTP.
- After that click on the new registration option.
- you will see a new form on the screen.
- Fill out the form by entering details like name and bank account details.
- If you are reapplying, then click on the previous delivery information.
- Provide all details like gravida, parity, abortions, live, death, obstetric formula, day of delivery, baby’s gender, and ANC information.
- You also must give the ANC information and pick the high-risk identity choices (Yes/No). You will see the mother’s information is shown beside the mother’s ID.
- Read the information properly and then select the option to edit.
- Now enter the delivery date information and then choose the update button.
- Now you will see the registration form for the kid on the screen.
- Fill out the form by entering the child’s information.
- After filling out the form click the submit button.
- Now enrolment and applications for the KCR Kit scheme will be finished.
- If you want to see the progress, now you can check it easily.
Procedure to Check KCR Kit Application Status Online
- Go to the official website of the scheme.
- The home page will open on the screen
- click the login details link on the homepage.
- Then enter the username, password, and captcha code to log in.
- Now you must provide the ID number.
- Then click on the status of the application button.
- After clicking you will see the status of the KCR Kit on the screen.
This scheme started for the welfare of pregnant women and their newborn babies. The state government wants to give everything that pregnant women and their babies need.