Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme is an initiative that is taken with a motive to empower women. Chief Minister of Telangana K. Chandrashekhar Rao has started Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme to provide financial assistance for marriages in the state. The government of Telangana has made this plan for the welfare of poor women in the state.
Table of Contents
Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme 2022
Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme is implemented by the Telangana government on October 2nd, 2014 to support the women of the state financially. With the help of this scheme, women have become confident, as now they are not burdened by their families. The government is providing financial assistance to deal with the expenses that are expected to occur at the time of wedding ceremonies. The attempt will be to provide financial help to the families that come under the economically weaker section of society. The families of the bride will receive aid in form of money. The amount will be transferred to the account of the bride’s mother. To enjoy the perks of the plan women should be of 18 years.
Kalyana Laxmi Scheme Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme|
|Launched by||K. Chandrashekhar Rao|
|Launched on||October 2nd, 2014|
|Benefits||Financial Assistance to Telangana Brides|
|Incentive Amount||1,00116 Rupees|
Features of the Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme
- The scheme was launched by the Telangana government on October 2nd, 2014.
- In 2014, the amount that was decided to give in the form incentive was 51,000 rupees.
- In 2017, the amount was increased to 75,116 rupees.
- Four years back again an addition in the amount was done, so now the amount is 1,00116 Rupees.
- According to the records, till March 2018 around 3,60000 people received the benefits.
- Only one member of the family can take benefit from this scheme. Financial help will be given to one member only.
- The amount decided by the government will be directly transferred to the bank account of the bride’s mother.
Objectives of the Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme
- The main objective is to help financially the brides of economically weaker sections like SC, ST, etc.
- To increase the literacy rate among girls in the state.
- To give a halt to early marriages.
- To make women more powerful, they will not be forced to marry at an early age.
Benefits of the Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme
- The best benefit of this scheme is that it takes care of women of minority groups.
- It provides a direct transfer of money to the bride’s mother’s account that will help them to pay all the expenses of the marriage ceremony.
- Women are no more a burden on their family members.
- By taking benefit of the scheme the women of the state are able to complete their education, as no one will ask them to marry before 18.
Eligibility Criteria for Kalyana Lakshmi scheme
- The applicant should belong to minority groups like SC, ST, EBC, and BC.
- The women should come Below the Poverty line (BPL).
- The bride must be of 18 years of age.
- The applicant should be a resident of Telangana state.
- The annual income of the bride’s family should not exceed 1,50,000 Rupees.
- The bride should have a caste certificate.
Documents Required Kalyana Laxmi Scheme
- Aadhaar card for identification of the Bride and the
- Birth certificate of the bride for age verification.
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate of parents.
- Bank account details of the bride and bride’s mother
- Wedding Card
- Marriage certificate
- VRO/Panchayat Secretary Approval Certificate
- Photograph of the bride.
Application Process of Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme
- First, Visit The Official Website Of This Scheme Given Here.
- Home Page Will Appear.
- Click on the Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme link on the home page.
- After clicking the link you will be directed to the new page.
- Click on registration on the new page.
- The application form will be seen on your screen.
- Fill out the application form by entering all details like Personal Details, Income details, Caste details, Permanent address, Present address, and Bank account details of the bride and her mother.
- Provide all detail of the bridegroom like the Name of the Bridegroom, Father of the Bridegroom, DOB, Occupation, and Address.
- Enter details like Date of Marriage, Place of Marriage, and complete address of marriage place.
- Upload all documents such as Marriage Confirmation Certificate, VRO/Panchayat Secretary Approval Certificate, Photograph of Bride, Age Proof Document of the bride, scanned copy of Aadhaar of Bride, Bride’s Mother, and Bridegroom, Bride and Bride’s mother’s scanned Passbook of the bank. All documents should be in jpeg/jpg format.
- Submit the form.
Procedure to check Kalyana Lakshmi Application Status
- Visit the official web portal of the Telangana Government, – e-Pass.
- Click on the Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme icon.
- Then click on the Print/Status option.
- Fill in the UID (Aadhaar Card Number) and Registered Mobile number of the bride.
- Click on Get Status and Print.
- Application status will be seen on the screen.
- You can download it for future use.
How to Do Official Login On the e-Pass Portal?
- Go to the official Telangana ePass Telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
- Click on the login option at the top of the page.
- Enter User ID and Password.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Click on the sign-in option.
- You will be logged on to the portal.
How to do Editing in Application Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme
- Visit the official Website for Telangana Kalyana Laxmi Scheme which is Telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in.
- Click on the Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme option.
- After this click on the Edit/Uploads option.
- Enter the Marriage ID and registered Phone Number of the bride.
- Click on the details Option and do changes.
- Check the form again and then submit it.
Process To Give Feedback
- Go To the Official Website Of e-pass, Telangana.
- On Home Page Click On the Feedback Option.
- Enter your application ID, feedback type, and description.
- Click on submit option.
Process To Lodge Grievance
- Visit The Official Website Of e-pass Telangana.
- Click On The Grievance Option.
- After that, click on the new grievance registration.
- The grievance form will open.
- Fill in all details such as name, application ID, applicant name, mobile number, email id, and type of grievance.
- After filling out the form, click on submit.
Check Grievance Status
- Go to The Official Website Of e-pass Telangana.
- Home Page Will Appear.
- Click on the Grievance option on the home page.
- After that, click on check your grievance status.
- You will be taken to the new page.
- On this new page, fill in your grievance ID.
- Click to submit. You can see Grievance Status on your screen.
Helpline Number for Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme
If anyone has any confusion or query then he can contact the office between10:30 A.M. to 5 P.M. on Working Days. The helpline numbers are General Issues: 040-23390228, and Technical Issues: 040-23120311. Individuals can also send mail at [email protected]
Conclusion- TheTelangana government has put a lot of effort into the empowerment of brides and women of the state. This effort is beneficial to the bride that belongs to SC, ST, and minority households. This step will encourage the women of the state to take a stand for themselves.