The AP Amma Vodi scheme has been doing wonders since its launch. Today under this article we will discuss with you all about it. We have mentioned each and every detail about the AP Amma Vodi scheme List for the year 2020 including eligibility criteria, the application process, the document required and also the selection process of the scheme is present in this article. Also, we have provided a step by step guide through which you can check the beneficiary list in the scheme.
Amma Vodi Scheme Verification List
Under the AP Amma Vodi scheme incentive will be provided to the children who will be attending school in the upcoming year of 2020. The beneficiaries will be selected among the mothers who will be sending their children to schools for the first time in the new year. All the poor people of the Andhra Pradesh will be eligible for the scheme and stipend will be provided to the mother of the child. Around Rs, 15000 rupees will be provided as announced by the authorities.
Benefits Of The Scheme
There are many benefits of the AP Amma Vodi scheme, first and the foremost benefit of the scheme is the stipend that will be provided to the school-going children. The incentive will help the poor families to attend school and help them to cover some of their expenses. It will prove to be a great way to encourage families to send their children to school. As we all know that the percentage of school-going children is very less in rural areas, this initiative will help increase the percentage to a great extent.
Mode Of Payment
The payment under the scheme will be done through online mode that is no benefiaciary will have to stand in lines to get their payment. The concerned authorities will pay an amount of Rs.15000/- per month to all the beneficiary mothers/guardians whose names will be there in the list. The funds will be directly tranferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries so that they do not have to worry about the payment.
Key Highlights of Amma Vodi Scheme 2020
|Name of Scheme||YSR Amma Vodi Scheme 2020|
|Introduced by||CM YS Reddy|
|Introduction Date||10th June 2019|
|Date of Starting Scheme||26th January 2020|
|Mode of Application||Offline/ Online|
|Beneficiary||Student who are studying in Govt. & Private School|
|Benefits||Rs 15000 on Yearly Basis|
|Type of Scheme||AP Govt. Scheme|
The following dates are finalized to carry out different procedures in the scheme:-
- Beneficiary list – November 25 to 27 2019
- Field verification – December 1, 2019
- Online entry – December 5, 2019
- Display at Village/Ward Secretariats and online portal for social audit – December 9, 2019
- The final list will be approved in Grama Sabhas – December 15 to 18 2019.
- Transferring Of Funds – December 24, 2019
Eligibility Of The Scheme
To be eligible for the Andhra Pradesh State Amma Vodi scheme, the applicants must go through this eligibility criteria:-
- Children studying in only government schools of Andhra Pradesh state are eligible for the scheme.
- Permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh state are only eligible.
Selection Procedure Of Beneficiary
As mentioned above the AP Amma Vodi Scheme is driving its way to a huge success. So the selection process under the scheme is a bit lengthy.
The proper and detailed application process of the scheme is given below:-
- First, the principals of the schools will have to upload the information of all the children by November 19 on the designated portal.
- Then, education and other departments will start the verification process to select the beneficiaries.
- The following people will be assisting the selection process-
- Village volunteers
- Village and ward education assistants
- After the conclusion of the verification, the information will forward to the welfare and education assistants in the respective municipal wards and villages.
- Finally, the list of eligible mothers will put on display at the Village/Ward Secretariats from November 25 to 27.
How to Check Amma Vodi Scheme List
The beneficiary list for the AP Amma Vodi scheme will out on the official website of the scheme. You just have to follow these simple steps to download the scheme:-
To check the beneficiary list, you have to follow the following steps:-
- First, visit the official website
- On the home page, click on the “CLICK HERE FOR SEARCH CHILD DETAILS FOR AMMAVODI SCHEME” link
- On the next webpage, enter the asked details such as-
- Mother/Guardian Name
- Aadhaar Number
- Captcha Code as displayed in the image on the screen
- Click on the Get details option
In the following table, direct links are given for the readers to directly check the beneficiaries of different districts:-
|Districts||Beneficiary List PDF|
|East Godavari||Available Now|
|West Godavari||Available Now|