The government of Tamil Nadu always work hard to provide better facilities to its residents. So, this time the Chief Minister, MK Stalin has taken an initiativeto provide an online lease transfer system to the state. The state government has launched the Tamilnadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme on September 23, 2022. This recently launched scheme will help residents of the state to simply transfer their land documents from anywhere, anytime, sitting at home. This is also one of the steps of the state to promote the process of digitization in India. Click to get Information Related toTamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme
Tamilnadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme
As India is moving towards digitization, the Tamil Nadu government introduced Tamilnadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme, which will help the residents to transfer their patta online. Earlier, it was very difficult for the citizens to visit the Common Service Center or Sub-Registrar Office to transfer their land papers. But now with the help of the Engirundhum Ennerathilum, the transfer of papers can be done online. The residents have to register them selves on the official website www.tamilnilam.gov.in if they want to transfer their land documents.
TN Anywhere Anytime Online Patta Transfer Scheme Highlights
|Scheme Name||Tamilnadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme|
|Launched By||By Chief Minister MK Stalin|
|Beneficiaries||All Citizens of the State|
|Application Procedure||Online Mode|
|Objective||To Provide Online Facility of Patta Transfer|
|Benefits||Online Facility for Transfer of Land Documents|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Government Schemes|
Objective of Tamilnadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme
The main aim of the Tamilnadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme is to give residents freedom from visiting government offices. The state government want to make this process of transferring land document easy and convenient. Under this scheme, the people can complete all the work of the property documents in online format. The best part of this scheme is that people can do all work while sitting at home on their mobile phone or computer.
Tamilnadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme Features
- With the help of this scheme, the payment process can also be done online. Now there is no need to visit bank for payment.
- After visiting the official website, the individual can download new land papers without any cost.
- Tamilnadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum started by Tamilnadu State Government with aim to provide better facilities to the residents.
- The residents can make the payments by visiting the official website.
- The scheme is started for the residents of Tamil Nadu only.
- The Revenue Department’s Anywhere Anytime Online Patta Transfer Scheme launched on September 23, 2022
Benefits of Tamilnadu Engirunthum Ennerathilum Scheme
- Through the recently launched scheme, now people don’t have to visit the Common Service Center or Sub-Registrar Office to transfer their land documents.
- Payments now can be done online, so residents can stop going bank to complete their transactions.
- This online scheme of the state government will boost the process of digitization.
- Both time and efforts of the residents will be saved now as they will do all work while sitting at home only.
- There is no time and date limitations to do work, as earlier there were fix timings and days to visit governments offices.
- Now residents can work any time, any day, anywhere.
- Under this scheme, the work can also be done with the computers and mobiles also.
- The relevant certificates and important documents can be downloaded from the official website free of cost but only after successful transfer of their land documents.
- Now the chances of having fraud and extra charges by middlemen will also automatically decreased as everything now will be online.
- Now you don’t have to ask anyone for the help in offices.
- The scheme will bring flexibility and transparency in the system.
- The individual should belong to Tamil Naidu state.
- To use the facilities of this scheme, the residents must make them registered on the online portal. They must create their account to take the benefitof the of the scheme.
- People from all sections can take advantage of the scheme.
- Any resident registered on the official website is allowed to transfer the land document in online format with the help of the website.
Documents of Tamilnadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme
- Aadhar card
- Address Proof
- Sale deed
- Settlement deed
- Partition deed
- Gift deed
- Exchange deed
- Release deed
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Tamilnadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme Registration Process
- Firstly, go to the official website of the scheme.
- Home page of the website will open on the computer screen.
- Now you must click on the Are You New to The TamilNilam Site option on the home page.
- Then a registration page will be seen on screen.
- Now enter your name, email ID, and mobile number on the registration page.
- then click on the register option.
- By following these steps, you can register yourself.
Tamilnadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme has made the process of transferring of land papers easy. Now, residents can become self-dependent and empowered, as they can do all the work themselves. This scheme is for the welfare of the people of the state.