Patta Chitta Status | Online Land Records Tamil Nadu | eservices.tn.gov.in Ownership | View Land Ownership TN Patta Chitta
Digitalization of the land record is the new and most important change that is happening in our country and today under this article, we will share with you all the information about the digitalization of Tamil Nadu land records. Under this article, we will discuss with you the Patta Chitta documents that are required to digitalize your land records in Tamil Nadu for the year 2019 and 2020. We will also provide you with a step-by-step guide through which you can apply for the Patta Chitta documents easily through an online portal.
Patta Tamil Nadu Land Ownership
To digitalize the land records of Tamilnadu, the government offers some documents to the residents. One such document is the Patta document. This document is a legal and important document that can act as a revenue record for your land, it is offered by the government of India and the document is mainly in the name of the owner of the land. When you issue a Patta you will get the following information with it-
- Owner name.
- The number of Patta.
- Survey number and subdivision.
- Name of the respective district, taluk, and village.
- Dimensions or area of the land.
- Tax details.
- Whether the land is a Wetland or Dryland.
What is Chitta?
Another document issued by the government of India to the resident of Tamilnadu is the Chitta document. The details about land and revenue are displayed to the residents through this document. Through the Chitta document, the lands are divided into these two categories–
- Wetland (nanjai)
- Dryland (punjai).
Documents Required For Patta Chitta
To apply for your Patta or Chitta document, you need to submit the following documents:-
- Sale Deed for verification. You have to submit the original sale deed with the photocopy to the tahsildar or the concerned office.
- Proof of possession- You have to submit identification to
prove that your land belongs to you. You can submit the following documents as
proof of possession such as-
- Paid Tax Receipt
- Electricity bill.
- Encumbrance certificate.
Process To Apply For Patta Chitta Online
To apply for your Patta Chitta documents via online mode, you can follow the steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Revenue Services given here.
- Click on the ‘‘View Patta & FMB/Citta/TSLR Extract” link given on the homepage.
- On the new webpage, select the following-
- Area type (rural/urban)
- Click on ‘’Submit’’ button
- On the next webpage enter the following-
- Survey number
- Sub-division number
- Finally, enter the authentication value
- Click on “submit”
Note- To fill the application form for the Patta Chitta documents you need to submit a fee of Rs.100
Process To Check The Status of Patta Chitta
When you have filed your application to issue the Patta Chitta document, the next steps to implement is to check the status of the document. To check the status of the document, you need to follow these simple steps:-
- First, visit the link given here.
- On the webpage, enter the “Application ID” and the “Captcha Values’’
- Finally, click on “Get Status”
- The status of your application will be displayed on your screen,
Process To Verify Your Patta Certificate
If you want to verify your Patta certificate then you must implement the simple steps:-
- First, visit the link given here.
- On the web page, select “Verify Patta”
- Enter the ‘Reference Number’
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Transfer of Patta Chitta
When you want to sell your land or you want to sell your property, there is a transfer of Patta Chitta documents. To transfer the Patta Chitta documents, you have to submit an application to the tahsildar or the respective concerned authorities of your district or your village. The applications will be accepted or rejected based on the examination of the concerned authorities and they have the whole right to accept or reject any application.