Namo E-Tablet Yojana Online Registration | Tablet Specifications & Buying Price | Namo Tablet Scheme Application Procedure | Namo Tablet Yojana Apply Online
In the fast-growing world, the digitalization of education is one such tool that will help our students in competing with the other students of the world. Now to apply this thought at a mass level, the Chief Minister of Gujarat State has decided to launch a scheme called Namo Tablet Yojana that will provide free tablets to the children of the state at a subsidized rate of thousand rupees. The other details related to the Yojana like eligibility criteria, tablet specifications, buying price, the application process, official website, etc are mentioned below in this article. Read the article till last to get the details of the yojana.
Namo Tablet Yojana 2022
A new yojana has been started by the government of Gujarat state to implement the idea of providing new avenues of modern education to the students of Gujarat state. Under this new scheme, the government will provide tablets to the students of Gujarat state at a subsidized rate of 1000 rupees i.e. The student has to pay an amount of rupees 1000 only and the rest amount will be paid by the government. This is to encourage the students of the state towards modern education techniques and give them facilities to take up with the fast-going world. To apply for the Namo E-Tablet scheme, the applicant must belong to the below-poverty-line community of the state.
Namo E-Tablet Scheme Overview
|Scheme||Namo Tablet Yojana|
|Launched By||Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani|
|Objective||Providing new avenues of modern education to the students of Gujarat state|
|Beneficiary||Students of Gujarat state|
Tablet Distribution Schedule
- The tablet distribution scheme was launched in the year 2017 on 17th July. From the launching date till now, 3 round tablets have been distributed by the government on these details:
- 14th July 2017- First round distribution of tablets
- 17th July 2017- Second round distribution of tablets
- 20th July 2017 Chand – Third round distribution of tablets.
Namo E-Tablet Specifications
|Camera||2MP (rear), 0.3MP (front)|
|Battery||3450 mAh Li-Ion|
|Operating System||Android v5.1 Lollipop|
|Warranty||1 Year for the handset, 6 months for in-box accessories|
- To be eligible for the tablet scheme, the applicant must be a:
- Permanent resident of Gujarat state.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family must not exceed rupees 1 Lakh.
- Must belong to the below poverty line category of the state.
- Have passed 12th in this financial year.
- Must have taken admission in graduation in any college/university.
- Recent passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Valid ID proof
- Aadhar card
- Domicile Certificate
- 12th class passing certificate
- BPL certificate
- Proof of admission in graduation
Namo Tablet Yojana Registration Process
The registration process for the tablet scheme is mentioned here-:
- Go to your University/ College/ Institute where you have taken admitted in graduation.
- Go to the concerned department and ask them to register your name for the scheme.
- All the further processes will then be preceded by the institution.
- You have to pay an amount of 1000 rupees as the fee to buy the tablet.
- Tablets will then be distributed to the students in a ceremony.
Register your complaint or query on the helpline number 079-26566000 in the duration between 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM on working days.