Scholarships help the student of various categories and caste to carry on their day to day education and to be a successful person in their life. Today under this article, we will share with you the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana for the year 2019 and 2020. In this article, we will discuss various aspects related to the scholarship schemes such as eligibility criteria, documents required, application process, renewal process, eligible courses, etc.
Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana
The Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana was an initiative made by the Gujarat government to carry on the scholarship schemes for the students of their state. Through the implementation of this scheme, many incentives will be provided to the students who are pursuing different courses and different subjects in their higher education or Secondary Education. This scheme will help develop the young talent residing in the Gujarat state for the year 2019 2020.
Benefits Of The Scheme
The following benefits are available to the beneficiaries of the scheme such as-
- the students who have taken admission in Medical or Dental College, rupees 10 lakh will be awarded as a one-time incentive to the beneficiaries.
- For those students who are pursuing 10th or 12th academically, Rs 25,000 will be provided every year to pursue any higher education of their choice.
- For those students who are pursuing any under graduation or post-graduation courses such as BSc or B.Ed, Rupees 10,000 will be awarded annually to carry on the education smoothly.
- A little more benefit will be provided to the students who are staying in hostels of their University, Rs 12000 will be provided per month.
Important Dates of Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana
The following dates have been finalized by the concerned authorities to carry on different activities related to this scheme:-
- Starting date to apply for the scheme- November 2019
- Last date to apply for the scheme- 31st January 2020
Make sure to submit your application form before the last date.
Types Of Scholarship
There are three different types of scholarships available for the students to apply from:-
- Tuition Fee Grant
- Hostel Grant
- Books/Instruments Grant
Important Documents of Gujarat MYSY
These documents are important for you to carry with you if you are applying for the scholarship scheme in Gujarat state:-
- Income Certificate
- Self-declaration form 2018-19
- Certificate from Institute for new student 2018-19
- Renewal certificate from Institute (Gujarati)
- Renewal certificate from institute (English)
- Self-declaration for Non-IT Returns
- 10th and 12th Standard Marksheet
- Admission Letter
- Fee Receipt
- Bank Account Details
- Hostel Admission Letter
- Fee Receipt
- Affidavit (Non-Judicial Stamp paper Rs.20/-)
- Recent Passport Size Photographs
If you want to apply for the MYSY in Gujarat state then you must follow the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the Gujarat state.
- The annual family income of the applicant must not exceed Rupees 4.5 lakh.
- The applicant must belong to the EWS category.
- NRI is not applicable for the scheme
To be eligible for the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana the applicant must follow the following educational criteria for different courses given below:-
For Diploma Courses-
- Candidates who have cleared the 10th class with percentile rank above 80 can apply for this scheme.
For Graduation Courses-
- Nominees who are willing to get financial support of this scheme for pursuing higher education their 12th class percentile rank must be above 90.
For Engineering and Pharmacy Course-
- The applicant must have obtained 80 or more Percentile (PR) in 12th Science
For D2D Course-
- The applicant must have obtained 65% or more in Diploma
For Medical Course-
- The applicant must have obtained 80 percent or more Percentile (PR) in 12th Science.
For Other Course (BCom, BSc, BA, BCA, BBA)-
- The applicant must have obtained 80 or more Percentile (PR) in 12th
To register yourself under the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban scholarship you must follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website given here.
- After you land on the main website click on new admission.
- Select your desired post
- your board or university
- Select your stream
- Select the passing year
- Enter your date of birth
- Enter a working phone number
- Click on get password
- You will receive a password on your registered mobile number.
- Finally, you will be registered on the official website.
Gujarat MYSY 2020 Application Process
To apply for the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana you must follow the simple steps given below:-
- Visit the official website given here
- Click on Login/Register for the 2018-19 link.
- Click on Click here for new Application (Note: only for the admission year 2018-19)
- Enter the login credentials and click the LOGIN button.
- The application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Enter all the asked details such as-
- PAN card number
- Aadhaar card number
- Mobile number
- Father’s name, etc.
- Upload the required documents.
- Click on submit