The Delhi government always puts efforts into supporting residents. So, recently, they have revealed a Delhi Electricity Subsidy Scheme number that will help residents to continue availing of power subsidies in Delhi. The number that is announced by the Delhi government is 7011311111. According to the chief minister of Delhi, people will receive a subsidy from October 1 only if they ask it. Those residents who want to use this facility should submit offline or online applications. The Delhi people who want to enjoy the benefits now have to apply to continue receiving the subsidies under a New Voluntary Subsidy Scheme. Around 47 million people get a subsidy in Delhi. The consumers can give a missed call on the given number or can also send what app message if he wants to use the benefit.
According to reports, there are around 5,818,231 total electricity connections in Delhi. The subsidized connections are around 4,716,075. In Delhi, the subsidies are provided to five groups of consumers such as domestic consumers, anti-Sikh riot victims, agricultural consumers, and lawyers who have chambers in the court complex. Click to get information related to Delhi Free Wifi Scheme
Table of Contents
About Delhi Electricity Subsidy Scheme
An announcement has been by the Chief Minister of Delhi, Arvind Kejriwal regarding the subsidy on electricity bills. According to the announcement, now Delhi people must demand if they want to continue taking benefits of the subsidy. Presently, people who consume less than 200 units do not have to pay any electricity bill and those who consume up to 400 units per month get a 50 percent subsidy. Starting off the Subsidy totally depends on the month of application submitted. Your Subsidies start in October if you apply in September. This plan continues for a year, and it is renewed once a year. All the residents will receive a document with the September electricity bill. If the individual wants to use facilities of subsidy, then he must fill the document and submit it to the electricity office.
Delhi Electricity Subsidy Scheme
|Delhi Electricity Subsidy Scheme
|Provide options for giving subsidies to citizens.
|Citizens of the State of Delhi
|to provide subsidized electricity plans.
Objectives of Delhi Electricity Subsidy Scheme
The main aim of the Delhi Electricity Subsidy Scheme is to allow the residents to take their own decision about whether they want to opt for a subsidy or not. Earlier it was compulsory for the Delhi people to opt for a subsidy, but now they are not bound to do it. The authorities want to give residents a choice.
Delhi Electricity Subsidy Scheme Benefits
- With the help of this scheme, the residents have been provided with the option to opt for a subsidy or not to opt.
- Now they are not restricted to following the order.
- Delhi people can apply through mobile contact by giving missed calls, or by WhatsApp messages, or SMS.
- Residents are now free to take their own decision.
- Now people who don’t have any financial problems can pay the power bills freely.
Eligibility for Delhi Power Subsidy Scheme
- An individual should belong to Delhi.
- The applicant should have a registered connection in the electricity department.
Documents required for Delhi Electricity Subsidy Scheme
To fill any application there is always a need for the documents, the applicant should have-:
- voter ID or Aadhar Card for identification.
- Working Mobile Number
- Email ID.
Delhi Electricity Subsidy WhatsApp Number
Residents of Delhi who want the subsidy can contact on the WhatsApp Number – 7011311111
How to Apply Through Mobile-Delhi Electricity Subsidy Scheme
- Firstly, you must download WhatsApp on your mobile phone, make sure your phone is android.
- WhatsApp will be downloaded, and the short icon will be created on your mobile screen.
- Click on the WhatsApp icon.
- WhatsApp will open in front of you on your mobile phone.
- Then save the contact number on your mobile.
- send a ‘Hi’ on WhatsApp to 7011311111
- then you will receive an SMS link on the registered mobile number with BSES.
- now you have to click on the link.
- Fill out the form that you received through the link on WhatsApp.
- After filling out the form, submit it.
- Soon you will get a message confirming that the subsidy is applied to your power bill.
How to Apply Through QR Code-Delhi Electricity Subsidy Scheme
- Firstly, you must scan the QR code fixed to the subsidy form on your latest BSES bill.
- Then click the SMS link sent to your BSES-registered mobile phone number.
- You will receive a message confirming that the subsidy is active on your electricity bill.
Procedure to Receive Delhi Electricity Subsidy Bill- Offline
- Every individual will get a letter and consent form in the next two billing cycles.
- After that fill, out the form correctly.
- You must update your voter ID, Mobile Number, and sign it.
- Names of users, CA numbers and addresses will be updated automatically.
- Now go to the nearest electricity billing office and submit the form at a separate counter for subsidies.
- Soon, they will start your subsidy on your power bill.
Many people will not be able to follow this procedure so awareness campaigns in each district will be conducted by the authorities to help the people in filling the form. With this awareness program, people will also be able to understand the process of the recently launched scheme.