(New Update) Ayushman Bharat Jan Arogya Yojana For Jammu & Kashmir.
Pradhan Mantri Shri Narendra Modi Ji Launches the PMJAY-SEHAT on 26th December 2020 Scheme for the people of Jammu and Kashmir, where they will get the health benefit of 5 lakh rupees in any 229 government hospitals and 35 private hospitals of the state also get Ayushman Bharat Golden Card this initiative of the government will take care & ensuring the top quality health care for the people of Jammu & Kashmir.
The process of online registration of Ayushman Bharat Golden Card has been started by the Central Government. Interested beneficiaries who wish to register to get a Golden Card under this scheme can go to their nearest common service center (CSC). The golden card of the beneficiaries can be created only when their name and their family name is in the Ayushman Bharat Scheme list. All poor citizens of the country can take advantage of PMJAY Scheme.
Ayushman Bharat Golden Card
Ayushman Bharat Golden Card is a card through which poor people of the country can get their treatment up to 5 lakh rupees in government and private hospitals for free. With the help of this golden card, treatment can be done in the same hospitals which are registered under the Ayushman Bharat Scheme. This golden card will be given only to the beneficiaries registered under Jan Arogya Yojana. Ayushman Golden Cards are being made in both urban and rural areas of the country. Dear friends, today we will tell you through this article how you can get a golden card online registration and how to print it.
Overview of Ayushman Bharat Yojana
|Scheme Name||Ayushman Bharat Yojana List|
|Launched by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Launched Date||Year 2018|
|Start Date to apply||Available Now|
|No of Beneficiary||Approximately 50 crore|
|Type of Scheme||Central Government|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of India|
|Availability of List||Available Now|
|Benefits||To Provide Rs 5 Lakh Health Insurance|
|Category||Central Govt. Scheme|
Ayushman Card 2019-20
By showing this Ayushman card in the hospital, people of the country can get treatment for their biggest disease. If the beneficiaries of the country want to take advantage of this scheme, then they can easily make a golden card through public service center or even registered private and government hospitals and can download or even print. To make Ayushman Bharat Golden Card, citizens of the country will have to take Aadhaar card, ration card, mobile number with them, with the help of which you and your family name will be included in the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (Ayushman Bharat) list.
Required Document In Ayushman Bharat
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- Address Proof
- Mobile Number
Prime Minister Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2019 -20
This scheme is the biggest health protection scheme in the country. Under the Ayushman Bharat Scheme, health insurance up to Rs 5 lakh is being provided to the people coming below the poverty line in the country as financial assistance from the central government. This scheme is also known as Prime Minister Jan Arogya Yojana. Health insurance will be provided to about 10 families of the country under this Jan Arogya Yojana. As you know, there are many families in the country who are suffering from some disease but they do not have money for treatment, to overcome this problem, the Central Government has started this health insurance scheme.
PM Jan Arogya Yojana 2019 -20
Under PMJAY, earlier 1350 treatment packages like cancer, kidney, heart disease, liver diabetes etc. were included but now Mr. Pad Naik proposed to include 19 other Ayurvedic, Yoga, Unani, Homeopathic treatment packages under this scheme. Was kept which has been approved.After making this Ayushman card, you can use it in hospitals selected by the government and take advantage of this health scheme.
Ayushman Bharat Golden Card Online Registration
- First of all, the applicant has to take all his documents and go to the nearest Public Service Center (CSC).
- After this, you will have to submit all your documents to the agent of CSC center.
- Then the agent will make your online registration successful under this scheme from all your documents and will provide you with the registration ID.
- After 10 to 15 days of registration, you will get your Golden Card from the common service center.
Who should download and print Ayushman Bharat Golden Card?
You can download this golden card from where you have made it and the common service center officer who has got it will also download it. Those who have CSC ID can download the Golden Card themselves by following the step given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the cloud website of the scheme. After visiting the website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of login on which you will have to log in, to log in, you will have to enter the email id and password and click on the sign-in button. After signing in, the next page will open.
- On this page, you will have to enter the Aadhaar card number and click on Confirm Aadhaar End Process and proceed on the next page, you will have to verify your lead mark.
- After this, login will be done after the leader is verified, you will have to click on the option of the beneficiary. Then your Golden Card will be on the list of approved.
- Find your name in the list and click on the Confirm print option and after clicking, you will come to CSC wallet.
- After this, put your password on CSC wallet, then enter the wallet PIN and then come to the home page, here you will see the download option next to the name of the candidate, click on it, and after downloading the golden card, print it out.