AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme will start from 15 Oct 2019. Under the Scheme 12,500 Rupee will be given to each Beneficiary. According to the many news Sources, Andhra Pradesh Government will include a total of 4.35 Lakh farmers for YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme. These Beneficiary has been identified by the Village volunteers by visiting individually. This total 12500 rupees amount consist (Rs 6000 of PM Kisan Yojana and Remaining of YSR Rythu Bharosa)
Table of Contents
Flagship Rythu Bharosa Scheme
Today on 15th October 2019 in Nellore Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched Rythu Bharosa Scheme for the Farmer Welfare. Under the Scheme State Government will provide Rs 12,500 to Rs 13,500 Amount in three instalments. Jagan has released an amount of Rs 3,785 crore towards 38 lakh farmers in the state. The Enrollment of Beneficiary under the scheme will be open till 15th November 2019.
About AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
To safeguard and protect the interest of the small and weak farmers, the Andhra Pradesh government has come up with the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme. Under the scheme, financial support will be provided to the farmers of Andhra Pradesh state. In the Andhra Pradesh state, the condition of the farmers is usually not up to the mark financially thus, to provide adequate resources for the low-income families residing in the villages and doing farming as their primary occupation the scheme has been introduced.
Overview of Rythu Bharosa Farmer Scheme
|Name Of Scheme
|AP CM YSR Rythu Bharosa 2019
|CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
|Farmer Welfare Department
|Start Date of Scheme
|15 Oct 2019
|Small & Marginal Farmers
|To Provide Rs 12500 as Investment Support
|To increase the Productivity of the state
|Start to Apply
|15th October 2019
|Mode of Application
Implementation Of AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
It is said that the AP Rythu Bharosa scheme is a rip off of Annadata Sukhi Bhava which was launched by the previous government in power for the Andhra Pradesh state. It doesn’t matter how the scheme originated. The main concern of the YSR Rythu scheme is to make available the financial facilities to the farmers of the state and provide them better working and living environment.
Benefits Of AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- The first and foremost benefit of the scheme is the financial support that it will provide to the farmers of the state.
- The program will also ensure a better working environment for the farmers.
- AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme will help provide financial security to the families whose main occupation is farming.
- The scheme will ensure a sense of belonging among the farmers towards the government.
- This scheme can help the government to gain the trust of the farmers and Making a place in the hearts of the residents.
- The scheme will benefit up to 250 lakh farmers under the Andhra Pradesh state.
Financial Aid In YSR Rythu Bharosa
To cater to the needs of the farmers and to develop a sense of belonging among them, a total of rupees 12,500 will be given to the farmers as financial aid. This financial aid will help them to secure their place in society, and also it will help them to carry out their day to day activities. To carry out the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme a total of 8750 crore rupees has been made available by the state government.
Inauguration Of AP YSR Rythu Bharosa
The Andhra Pradesh YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme is said to be launched on October 15th. Also, the CM of Andhra Pradesh has requested Prime Minister, Mr. Narendra Modi, to inaugurate the scheme. It is also said that the Chief Minister has announced that he will himself make sure that every financial aid is reached to the respective beneficiaries and no fraudulent practice takes place in the process.
Eligibility Under The Scheme
- The farmers belonging to Andhra Pradesh state can avail the benefits of the scheme.
- Only poor and middle-class farmer’s families are eligible for the scheme.
- Cultivated Land Up to 2 Hectare
Documents Required For The Scheme
If you are applying on the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme you need to have this following documents kept ready:-
- Income Certificate – Farmer need to submit their income certificate with the application form. Income certificate is important to confirm the income status of the family because this scheme is available only for the people who are poor.
- Identity card (Aadhaar card/ pan card/ voter card) – To be eligible under the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme, the candidates needs to have an identity proof for example, the candidates can have an Aadhar Card because Aadhar Card consist of a Unique Identification number or the applicant can also use PAN or even voter ID card.
- Bank account – Because in the scheme there will be a yearly transaction of the financial aid to the farmer’s family. The farmer’s family need to submit their bank account and the funds will be directly transferred in the account.
Registration Under The Scheme
- The Farmer who want to Apply Online for Rythu Bharosa Scheme Firstly they have to visit at the official website
- Now from the Official Website Download User Manual and read it carefully.
- After that click on the Rythu Bharosa Login Section and enter your User ID and Password.
- After the Succesful Login you may easily Add Beneficiary Name under the Scheme.
Note:- Any Farmer can not apply online for Inclusion their Name under the scheme. you have to contact to your related District Level Welfare Department, AO, AEO/MPEO. There is no Online Application Form is available for farmers.