Have you lost your PAN Card or its damage? Do you need a duplicate copy of it? If yes, then now you can reprint online. PAN card can be used as an identity document. Pan card has been issued by the Income-tax department through UTITSL or NSDL-TIN.To Reprint your Pan card, you have to seek online application through the official portal of these agencies or directly approach them. Have a look on the details mentioned further related to the Pan Card Reprint Online Order.
Pan Card Reprint Online Order Highlights
|Issued by||Income tax department through UTITSL or NSDL-TIN|
|Application for||Pan Card Reprint|
|Official website||https://www.pan.utiitsl.com/PAN/ or https://www.tin-nsdl.com/index.html|
To reprint the card contenders, have to pay Rs.50 for delivery to an Indian address OR of Rs.959.00 for delivery to a foreign address. This payment is to be made through online mode.
Link Pan Card With Aadhaar
Pan Card Reprint Online Order Process
- Go to the official website to seek online application
- From the homepage of the website go to “Reprint pan (for pan card dispatched cases)” and click “click to reprint” option from there
- A new page appears on the screen read the details shows on the screen and click “reprint pan card” option
- A new page appears on the screen with the application form
- Enter all the mandatory information in the application form such as your personal details, pan card number, contact details, email id etc.
- Submit the application form after taking a review of all the details you entered is correct
- Make a payment of the application fee via online mode
- Take a print out of the form at last.
NSDL Pan Card Status
- To seek request through NSDL-TIN appellants have to open the official website.
- Then go to the service option from the menu bar and select “PAN” option from the drop-down list
- From the page appears on the screen now go to the “Reprint of PAN Card” section and click “Guideline” option to get the proper details related to reprint the pan card
- Click “Apply” option from the links given under the section “Reprint of PAN Card”
- Online application form appears on the desktop of your computer or laptop
- Enter the details in the form such as your personal details, pan card number, contact details, email id etc.
- Submit the application form after taking review of all the details you entered is correct
- Make payment of the application fee via online mode
- Take print out of the form at last.
E- Pan Card
As per the new amendment in the income tax rule, hard copy of the pan card is not actually required now. Soft copy of the pan card is also having the same value but not scanned pan card image is considerable. Both the agencies UTITSL or NSDL-TIN are going to issue an e-Pan card to both new and old pan card holders. E-Pan card will be issued by the income tax department in the form of PDF file.
- UTITSL official website
- NSDL-TIN official website
- Website reprint pan card online link
- NSDL-TIN reprint pan card Guideline
Note: To get more details information click on the official links given above and read carefully.