PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana Registration for the year of 2019 has been started by the Central Government of India. Any Farmer of the Country who wishes to avail the benefits of pension in their old age may apply for PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana at the official [email protected] Under Farmer Pension Scheme beneficiary have to pay a 50 % premium amount annually. Check PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana All Details, Benefits, Features and Application Form.
PM Farmer Pension Scheme
To develop a sense of security among the farmers who are old and does not have a lot of sources of income the Prime Minister, Narendra Modi has launched Kisan Mandhan Yojana for the year 2019. The Kisan Mandhan Yojana is a Farmer Pension Scheme which will provide a certain amount of pensions for the farmer who is poor. The scheme can be viewed as one of the most beneficiary schemes of the year because it provides equal amounts of pensions at equal intervals so that it can be useful to carry on the day-to-day life of the farmers.
Aim Through PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana
The aim of the government through the PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana was very simple and helpful for the poor people residing in the rural areas of the country. The different benefits which the scheme provided to the farmers are:-
- The scheme provided social security to the farmers.
- The scheme provided economic and financial security also.
- This Scheme will provide a pension at every and equal interval to the farmers.
- The scheme proved to be the biggest asset for the country’s older generation which has no or little source of income.
- Kisan Pension Scheme will help develop the standard of living for the farmers who were poor and couldn’t afford to pay for day to day necessities.
- The scheme will help and encourage the people to take farming activities even in future because this scheme is mainly aimed for their benefits.
Overview of PM Kisan Pension Scheme
|Scheme||PM Kisan Pension Yojana|
|Introduced by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Introduced date||16 April 2019|
|Ministry||Ministry Farmer welfare|
|Start date of registration||Available Now|
|Last date of registration||Not yet declared|
|Beneficiary||Small & Marginal Farmer|
|Benefits||Pension on a monthly basis|
|Pension Premium Amount||Rs 3000 Per Month|
|Mode of application||Online|
Benefits Under Farmer Pension Scheme
Many financial benefits are provided under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana to establish and secure a proper environment for the farmers who have reached their old age.
- On the maturity of the scheme, the beneficiaries will be entitled to obtain a monthly pension of Rs. 3000/-
- If the farmer dies, the spouse of the farmer shall be entitled to receive 50% of the pension as a family pension. Although the family pension will only be applicable to the spouse of the applicant, no pension will be given to the heir.
- The pension amount helps pension holders to aid their financial requirements. Thus, making them ready for their old age when they will be left with no or little source of income.
- The applicants between the age group of 18 to 40 years will have to make monthly contributions ranging between Rs 55 to Rs 200 per month till they attain the age of 60.
- Once the applicant attains the age of 60, he/ she can claim the pension amount.
- This Amount will help the beneficiary to live freely and happily. The Nodal Agency will transfer money in the beneficiary bank account on a monthly basis.
Eligibility Criteria in PM Kisna Mandhan Yojana
To prevail all the benefits of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana, the candidate should be eligible through the criteria fixed by the concerned authority.
- The applicant must be a Small and Marginal Farmer because apparently the scheme is just for the people who are poor and have no or little source of income after they reach their old age.
- Age should be between 18 to 40 years.
- Should have a cultivable land up to 2 hectares as per land records of the concerned State/UT
How To Apply Online for PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana
To register yourself under the PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana, you just have to follow simple steps which are authorized by the concerned authority. Although you can register yourself under the PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana via two modes i.e. By self-registration portal or By common services Centre CSC which are appointed by the government.
Register Through Common Service Centre (CSC)
- First the applicants need to visit at nearest Common Service Centre (CSC)..
- Before visiting the common services Centre the applicant should have the following documents kept ready –
- Aadhaar Card
- Savings Bank Account Number along with IFSC Code ( Bank Passbook or Cheque Leave/book or copy of bank statement as evidence of bank account )
- A fee must be provided to Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE). A certain amount of fees is made mandatory to be paid to the village level entrepreneur so that he can carry out the registration work
- The VLE will link the Aadhar Card details to the application form.
- Then the personal and bank details will be filled by the VLE
- Auto calculation of monthly contribution payable according to the age of the Subscriber will be done
- Subscriber will have to pay the 1st subscription amount in cash to the VLE.
- Enrolment cum Auto Debit mandate form will be printed and will be further signed by the subscriber.
- VLE will scan the same and upload it into the system.
- A unique Kisan Pension Account Number (KPAN) will be generated and Kisan Card will be printed.
Register By Self
- First, the applicant must visit the official website
- After you visit the official website of Mandhan Yojana login page will appear for you to log in.
- The applicants must provide their phone number at the given space so that the registration must be linked to their number.
- Provide other asked details such as name, email and captcha code, make sure to provide the right details.
- Click on generate OTP.
- Enter the OTP sent on your registered phone number.
- An application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Provide personal, bank and all the other details.
- Carefully check the form and preview your form.
- Submit the form
- Take a printout of the application form