Bangla Sahayata Kendra: West Bengal has taken a new step for the betterment of residents of the state. Bangla Sahayata Kendra is an initiative taken by West Bengal state to help the citizens to avail government services free of cost. It is the center that is made with an aim to help state residents in various ways. The state government has given all the responsibility to see the functioning of the center. With the help of this effort now people of west Bengal don’t have to pay any charges to know any information about schemes.
The state government keeps launching many schemes for the humanity and development of the residents, so the main purpose to launch this center is to provide residents with easy access to all of the welfare schemes. Click to get information related to PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
Bangla Sahayata Kendra (BSK)
Friends, the State Government of West Bengal has launched the Bangla Sahayata Kendra application for the residents of the state. BSK will provide information on essential services as well as several social and development programs to the residents of the state. BSK also provides services like Kanyashree, Ekyashree, and different certificates like Income & Action Sky Certificate. District Magistrate Nirmal has started a Bangla Sahayata Kendra in the District Administrative Building at Balurghat. SSC, PSC, and WBPRB applications can all be completed online, as well as tax and other fee submission services.
Objective of Bangla Sahayata Kendra
The main purpose to launch Bangla Sahayata Kendra is to help residents of the state in a different way. Many people are not aware of how to use different schemes of the state and most of them found the application process difficult. So, to help the citizens of the state to overcome this problem, Bangla Sahayata Kendra is started. The center collects all information about different schemes like criteria, the application process, etc. The individual can visit these centers to collect detailed information. According to the state government, the resident doesn’t have to pay any fee for enquiring.
Imprtant Details Of Bangla Sahayata Kendra
|Name||Bangla Sahayata Kendra (BSK)|
|Launched By||West Bengal State Government|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of West Bengal|
|Objective||Make easy access to Welfare Schemes|
|Category||West Bengal Govt. Schemes|
Benefits of Bangla Sahayata Kendra
- All the people of West Bengal can avail of services at these centers.
- By just visiting the centers near them the residents of the state can gather information.
- Citizens of the state don’t have to pay any fees at the center.
- People who are not aware of how to use the internet facility for applying can take the help of these centers to apply for any scheme.
- The individual will save his time and money as applying process at these centers are simpler and easier than visiting government offices.
- This initiative will also work as an employment opportunity as people can open centers and can get financial support from the government.
List of Services of Bangla Sahayata Kendra
The services of Bangla Sahayta Kendra on the Friends website are categorized into different categories. The following schemes are available for citizens to apply at the centers:
Health & Family Welfare Department Services
People can apply for the schemes described below in the Bangla Sahayata Kendra:
- Kanyashree: This scheme is made with the motive to help girls to continue their education. With the help of this scheme, girls can improve and enhance their way of living.
- Rupashree: This plan provides financial assistance for the Marriage of girls who come from economically weaker families in India.
- Sabuj Saathi: under this scheme, the students of classes IX to XII will receive bi-cycles.
- Swasthya Sathi: this scheme will give health insurance cover of Rs. 5 lakhs per annum to each family.
- Yuvashree: with the help of this scheme, the young generation of the state who are not having jobs will get work.
- Krishak Bandhu: This scheme was launched for the betterment of farmers of West Bengal. Under this scheme, financial assistance to farmers will be provided.
- Gatidhara: Youth who don’t have any job will be provided with work in the transport sector.
- Khadyasathi: This scheme works to provide food in the state. Many people in Bengal are taking benefit of this scheme.
- Agricultural Marketing Department: This department will give all details about Daily Market Price for Farmers, Kishan Mandi, Sufal Bangla Price, Cultivation, and Krishak Bandhu scheme. Information about New Agricultural Subsidy announced by the government can also be checked through this department.
- Animal Resources and Development Department: All details about Dairy and Livestock Schemes can be received from this department.
- Backward Classes Welfare Department: The motive of this department is to help people from socially backward classes of society. So, they provide all information that is important for them like SabujSathi and TaposaliBandhu Pension Scheme.
- Co-operation Department: All the information related to co-operative info and co-operative society finance is provided by them. They also help to tell the process of name changing procedure of a co-operative society and registration.
- Consumer Affairs Department: This department works for Consumer Rights information.
The following free services are available at the Bangla Sahayata Kendra centers-
- Agriculture and Marketing Department: This department process the applications for e-permit of agrimarket and farm produce transport.
- Backward Classes Welfare Department: this department will help to issue a Caste Certificate.
- CMO Grievance Cell: With the help of Bangla Sahayata Kendra centers Public grievances can be discussed with CMO.
The citizens have to pay for the services provided by the Urban Development and Municipal Affairs Department. People can take benefit of these mentioned below services by paying.
- Application for mutation of holding in Municipality/ Municipal Cooperation.
- Application for Birth Certificates.
- Car parking Facilities for Kolkata people.
- Conversion of Temporary Trade Licence to Permanent in municipal areas
- Issue of new Enlistment or trade license certificate.
How to Find Bangla Sahayata Kendra
- Open the web portal of Bangla Sahayata Kendra.
- the homepage will open in front of you.
- You will see the option for “Find Your BSk”.
- Click on “Click here to Find”.
- After that, the form will open, complete the form by selecting the District, Block/ Municipality, and BSK Name.
- Then you will see a digital map on the screen.
- The displayed map will show the location of the particular map along with its information, like the name of the SI Officer, address, center type, district, and block.
- You can also see the DEO information about the same center.
- The contact number details of the first and second DEO can also be seen on the screen.
Bangla Sahayata Kendra Apply Online Eligibility Criteria
- Individuals must be a citizen of India.
- It is necessary that the individual should have passed class XII or equivalent from a recognized board or council of education.
- The individual can have computer training from a reputed training center.
Required documents Bangla Sahayata Kendra
- The latest passport-colored sized photograph. The photograph should not be older than three months.
- Applicant Signature.
- DOB Proof
- Last Educational Qualification Certificate
- If possible, a computer training certificate from a recognized training center.
- Aadhar card for identity.
The process to View the Available Center List of Bangla Sahayata Kendra
- Visit the official website of Bangla Sahayata Kendra.
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Click on the menu on the home page of the website.
- you can see the list of centers and press the copy link.
- select the correct link to save or download the list.
Procedure to Login to the Bangla Sahayata Kendra Portal
- Go to the official website of the Bangla Sahayata Kendra.
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Click on the option of “Login” on the homepage of the website.
- A new page will open in front of you.
- a login form will appear on a new page, fill out the form by entering your username and password.
- Enter the captcha in the captcha code box.
- Now you have to click on the login button to log in to the portal.
- You will be successfully logged in.
Bangla Sahayata Kendra Online Registration
- Firstly go to the official website of the Bangla Sahayata Kendra.
- After that homepage of the website will appear.
- Click on the register button on the home page.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- After that, enter all information like your name, mobile number, email id, etc
- After entering details, upload all the important documents.
- then click on the register option.
- In a few seconds, you will be registered successfully.
Procedure of Bangla sahayata kendra application form
To open the Bangla Sahayata Kendra center the individual has to visit the Webel Technologies Portal. Applicants have to apply for Data Entry Operator Jobs on this portal.
- Go to the web page of Webel Technology Limited.
- The home page will open.
- Then you will see the Job Vacancy option, Click on it.
- After clicking on the above option, the page to apply for Data Entry Operator will open
- You will be directed to the new page.
- The new page will show you the eligibility criteria and the documents required.
- Go through all details and if you are eligible then click on Apply Now option.
- After clicking the option, a form to apply for the Data Entry Operator will open.
- Then fill out the form by entering all details like basic Information, Address Information, Academic Qualifications, Technical qualifications, Experience Information, Languages compatible with, and Previous Statuaries, if applicable.
- You have to paste the photograph into the form.
- The form should be signed by the applicant.
- The applicant has to upload the Birth Proof Certificate, previous Academic Qualification Certificate, Computer Training Certificate, Experience Certificate, and Photocopies of the Aadhar Card and Voter ID Card.
- Then sign the declaration by clicking the boxes.
- Before submitting the form check all information entered.
- After checking Click on “Submit”.
- After completing this process, the applicant will be called for an interview.
- The interview time and place can be checked on the web portal of Webel Technologies Limited.
Bangla Sahayata Kendra is the effort of the state government to offer free services to residents of West Bengal. People who are not aware of the different welfare schemes of government will be benefitted the most because now through Kendra they can know about the schemes directly and easily.